Dekha Ek Khwaab

Moniya's stubborness

lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you guys get why Moniya is being stubborn and refuses to accept to call her dadi sab, maa, and baba, by the names that she should call them? She knows the truth of who she really is now, but why is she being so stubborn??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess she just don''t wana except the truth...
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Simple ...
to increase the no. of episodes.
lamz325 thumbnail
ur right poulomi12, it only adds more drama which keeps the show going even longer 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
They want her to accept and be what she does not want to be.. princess Manyata  .
They pulled her out of the chawl forcibly, jailed her father figure who was the center of her world so far ðŸ¤”...So she is rebelling..refuses to acknowledge them as her family .
paankh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lamz325

Do you guys get why Moniya is being stubborn and refuses to accept to call her dadi sab, maa, and baba, by the names that she should call them? She knows the truth of who she really is now, but why is she being so stubborn??

I understand what you are saying.  Maybe some people are just blunt, and therefore good at heart, maybe Manayata is one of them.  You think?
lamz325 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paankh

I understand what you are saying.  Maybe some people are just blunt, and therefore good at heart, maybe Manayata is one of them.  You think?

Yeah, I think you may be right. Also, I think she's just having a hard time excepting that she's a rajkumari now. It's going to take her some time to adjust to all of this. 
paankh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lamz325

Yeah, I think you may be right. Also, I think she's just having a hard time excepting that she's a rajkumari now. It's going to take her some time to adjust to all of this. 

Yea, definitely.  It takes time to adjust to new and shocking changes in life. 

But I cannot understand the attitude of her so-called father Brijraj, I mean he's so rude when he refers to her, WOH Ladki! 🤔
lamz325 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paankh

Yea, definitely.  It takes time to adjust to new and shocking changes in life. 

But I cannot understand the attitude of her so-called father Brijraj, I mean he's so rude when he refers to her, WOH Ladki! 🤔

Ikr! i think he is also refusing to accept her as Manyata. I don't think he believes that it's actually her. 
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Manya is being super rude to her family.
 But then think about this, she's being a bitch to JN, but JN deserves that.
 She's being rude and unresponsive to Daadisa which hurts me but then she is highly angry with her for sending Murari to jail and kind of disliking it that her life has been turned upside down by the Rajmata.

Also she is in denial. Because though Murari has accepted that she is not his daughter, he is the only person she had all her life and is hopelessly attached to him. So she dislikes the people who are aginst Murari.

Brij has not been very kind to her. Uday has always manhandled and teased her. So disliking these two is also understandable.

The rest of the people like her bua and family do not count at the moment.

Coming to Komal, her mother, we have already witnessed a beautiful, emotional scene between the two. In future too, i am sure it will be with her that Manya will open up for the first time and will bond with the most :)