India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Moniya's stubborness

lamz325 Senior Member
lamz325
lamz325

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Do you guys get why Moniya is being stubborn and refuses to accept to call her dadi sab, maa, and baba, by the names that she should call them? She knows the truth of who she really is now, but why is she being so stubborn??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mistybluepaankh..oishu..

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I guess she just don''t wana except the truth...
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Simple ...
to increase the no. of episodes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyblueHenriettelamz325akshaayaWhiteNights.pyaridilwalino1S.H.I.E.L.D.Kai.

lamz325 Senior Member
lamz325
lamz325

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
ur right poulomi12, it only adds more drama which keeps the show going even longer 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
They want her to accept and be what she does not want to be.. princess Manyata  .
They pulled her out of the chawl forcibly, jailed her father figure who was the center of her world so far Ermm...So she is rebelling..refuses to acknowledge them as her family .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamz325Yuvika_15WhiteNights.S.H.I.E.L.D.Kai.

paankh Groupbie
paankh
paankh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamz325

Do you guys get why Moniya is being stubborn and refuses to accept to call her dadi sab, maa, and baba, by the names that she should call them? She knows the truth of who she really is now, but why is she being so stubborn??

I understand what you are saying.  Maybe some people are just blunt, and therefore good at heart, maybe Manayata is one of them.  You think? Approve
lamz325 Senior Member
lamz325
lamz325

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paankh

I understand what you are saying.  Maybe some people are just blunt, and therefore good at heart, maybe Manayata is one of them.  You think? Approve

Yeah, I think you may be right. Also, I think she's just having a hard time excepting that she's a rajkumari now. It's going to take her some time to adjust to all of this. 

paankh

paankh Groupbie
paankh
paankh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by paankh

Yeah, I think you may be right. Also, I think she's just having a hard time excepting that she's a rajkumari now. It's going to take her some time to adjust to all of this. 

Yea, definitely.  It takes time to adjust to new and shocking changes in life. 

But I cannot understand the attitude of her so-called father Brijraj, I mean he's so rude when he refers to her, WOH Ladki! Ermm

lamz325

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index