India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Amar's Game!!! (Page 4)

drDopa Senior Member
drDopa
drDopa

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
OUCHHH...appreciate the guy for changing the game once again...made it more interesting...it was exciting before he was with sky...it got even more exciting after he dumped those two paak saaf aurats in RIP pink room...finally amar is backkk widda banggg 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saba_90zanish_kMrManagementuscgirlpawancool

chirag2205 Groupbie
chirag2205
chirag2205

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmAsh

Originally posted by chirag2205

He is such a insecure man. He doesn't have respect for anyone. I want him to go. At least sid is saying on face unlike Amar. Ouch

He played such a cheap game. Angry

From day one in BB he was very clear that he is here to play games and not develop relationship.
I don't understand if Juhi and Sunny can nominate Amar why can't he nominate them...I think so it was very good move by him...Even Sky knows that...but he is still in that relationship mode...what he will do in next week...don't he has to take two names...what he will do...what juhi and sunny will do...

Read my previous comment. It's not about voting. It's about bitching behind people back. 

Do you think others don't do that ? Come on everyone does bitching about everyone...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
1st of all, juhi d evil witch asked sky to do something when dey wer in minority...

sky went n asked amar 2 join em...

i luvd wat Amar said 'game its a mind game not abt reed ki haddi'...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zingarusaba_90MrManagementnivedha84

chirag2205 Groupbie
chirag2205
chirag2205

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wicked gal

Originally posted by chirag2205

He is such a insecure man. He doesn't have respect for anyone. I want him to go. At least sid is saying on face unlike Amar. Ouch

He played such a cheap game. Angry

From day one in BB he was very clear that he is here to play games and not develop relationship.
I don't understand if Juhi and Sunny can nominate Amar why can't he nominate them...I think so it was very good move by him...Even Sky knows that...but he is still in that relationship mode...what he will do in next week...don't he has to take two names...what he will do...what juhi and sunny will do...

Read my previous comment. It's not about voting. It's about bitching behind people back. 
did you turn off the t.v when sky,juhi and sunny were bitching about him behind his back too??why this double standards?Angry

LoL You seems big fan of him. I didn't turn off my TV, just so you know. I don't like someone hypocrite like him. This is my opinion. Sid and amar are equal. They both tell to other people to give them chance or they don't know them enough but both of them say shit about others. I am telling you even though those three will loose, they will have people standing by them and they will have other housemate shoulder but Amar hasn't gain any friends. 

This is my opinion. I am not asking you to like it. You can keep wearing I LOVE AMAR t-shirt, I have no issue. Don't take it personally dude.  

amar is here to win bb title and money and not to gain any friends...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zingarusaba_90

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Remember it was juhi who was worried pink room gang is majority and she wanted sky to do something to change the game and asked sky to get Amar on their side

so, technically they played dirty game with Amar
what Amar did is still a fair deal.

Edited by deepu221 - 19 December 2011 at 6:15pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKzingarusaba_90zanish_kpawancoolnivedha84TheDilettanteRapier

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saba_90zanish_kMrManagementuscgirlpawancoolnivedha84deepu221Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by MrManagement

I agree with everything you said. Amar kept his word and didn't nominate sky. When sky, mehek, sid, juhi etc. don't nominate someone people say it because of their relationship, friendship, or they have some sort of bond etc. but when amar does or doesn't nominate somebody peoples say it because he is coward, snake, he only thinks of himself. Everyone in the house is playing a game, and everyone only cares about wining. Some people are just trying to fake relationships. After juhi is done with sky, it won't her one second to through him in the trash. 

Juhi and Sunny were mad because they thought it would be three boys. They don't care about Sky. Sky's just a pawn. Juhi used Bedi in the beginning then later Sky. Good for her but she's playing the dirtiest game.

And secretly, Sunny and Juhi don't give a damn about each other either!LOL chaalak women i tell you! dono ke dono! sunny maybe a little bit more. sunny toh laat maar kar bhaga degi sky and juhi ko at the first opportunity and she won't have any regrets doing it either!LOL it's just that she kinda needs them now!

On today's episode: I think Sky knows very well why Amar did what he did and deep down, he is impressed. He is just pissed cuz he didn't think of it. He underestimated Amar. And all his efforts to befriend Amar so he doesn't band bajao them have gone down the drain!LOL At this stage of the game, ab koi bhi group bana ke faida nahi! each (wo)man for himself!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruzanish_kMrManagementpawancoolnivedha84TheDilettante

zaryaabJuhi1b8 IF-Sizzlerz
zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I hate Amar AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maureen100001sha1

Go to top