Amar's Game!!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by adieus50

/// Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...

ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this 

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels 

They are 3 idiots in the true sense ! 
aap mere post kyon post kar dete ho har jagah...its boring for me to read my own posts๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by EmAsh

He is such a insecure man. He doesn't have respect for anyone. I want him to go. At least sid is saying on face unlike Amar. 

He played such a cheap game. ๐Ÿ˜ก

another non sense topic from amar hater... we all know amar is a good guy no  need to learn from your thread... 
What Amar did today is probably what any person who has  brain would do. What's wrong if he nominates the people who nominated him. He still stood by his word by not nominating sky and that's nice. I am not a fan of Amar but atleast he is better than those 3 insecure useless people of green room. 
That means if those 3 buggers nominate its friendship and if he nominates its wrong! Wah what a logic is this ??? Bad!
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Well then you are in the minority because most of us liked him today for the same reason you hated him. ๐Ÿ˜† By doing what he did, Amar has redeemed himself and earned more fan following. 

well if he had gained more fans by lying straight to face and transforming behavior within seconds then , God bless!!

Originally posted by rimjhim1

Personally for the first time, i actually liked Amar today :)
 i completely agree with you. yesterday, i like him but his facial expressions are weird.
i guess he is playing fairly .. and  he is committed to what he said .. that he is here to play and win :)
Originally posted by sarasingh86

All I want to say is he is a good player but is the last person whom one would trust in the house i.e he may win the game but that dil se connection will not be there๐Ÿ˜ƒ

True. He might play well but he doesnt look like a man with a spine. More manipulative than the saas bahus in his shows. Thats a female trait ehh..
Well he was just making sure that only Sid and himself are not nominated this week but I guess all his planing has gone in vain as nobody seems to be going out this week ๐Ÿค”
I don't understand Juhi the fat ugly aurat.

She says to Amar you're not our friend but then acts all hurt because he nominated her. Well if you don't consider him a friend then he doesn't consider you one.
Originally posted by monu_tan

True. He might play well but he doesnt look like a man with a spine. More manipulative than the saas bahus in his shows. Thats a female trait ehh..

really? ders no such thing as female trait...male-female behaviour diff is due 2 social conditioning...men also bitch, cry, manipulate...
false machismo ...
saas bahu shows promote gender stereotypes...

^ as 4 'dil se' connection...amar always made it clear dat he just wanna win game show...
he is not fake with d bro-sis n buddy nonsense...