EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He is such a insecure man. He doesn't have respect for anyone. I want him to go. At least sid is saying on face unlike Amar. 

He played such a cheap game. ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How is he playing bad game? he got betrayed and did the same thing to them...whatever he did today was absolutely right...good for him
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All I want to say is he is a good player but is the last person whom one would trust in the house i.e he may win the game but that dil se connection will not be there😃

EmAsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv4games

How is he playing bad game? he got betrayed and did the same thing to them...whatever he did today was absolutely right...good for him

I am not against voting. I just hated the way he talked bullshit. Sky fought for him and three of them took his side but what he did. Talked bad about them behind there back. 

If he has guts then go tell them on their face. 

P.S That was obvious those three (sunny, Juhi and Sky) are faithful to each other they wouldn't vote their friends. Amar doesn't deserve anyone friendship. He is coward man who talk behind their back. 
chirag2205 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmAsh

He is such a insecure man. He doesn't have respect for anyone. I want him to go. At least sid is saying on face unlike Amar. 

He played such a cheap game. ðŸ˜¡

From day one in BB he was very clear that he is here to play games and not develop relationship.
I don't understand if Juhi and Sunny can nominate Amar why can't he nominate them...I think so it was very good move by him...Even Sky knows that...but he is still in that relationship mode...what he will do in next week...don't he has to take two names...what he will do...what juhi and sunny will do...
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am not against voting. I just hated the way he talked bullshit. Sky fought for him and three of them took his side but what he did. Talked bad about them behind there back. 

If he has guts then go tell them on their face. 

P.S That was obvious those three (sunny, Juhi and Sky) are faithful to each other they wouldn't vote their friends. Amar doesn't deserve anyone friendship. He is coward man who talk behind their back. 

he was the one person clear from the same day who said he is there to play game and win it...it was no secret...plus juhi and sunny kept bitching about him before he had even done anything...so why is it so wrong if he does the same about them..he was loyal to sky even this time and didtn nominate him...he played fair...and even talking behind their back was needed...they did the same to him
EmAsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirag2205

From day one in BB he was very clear that he is here to play games and not develop relationship.
I don't understand if Juhi and Sunny can nominate Amar why can't he nominate them...I think so it was very good move by him...Even Sky knows that...but he is still in that relationship mode...what he will do in next week...don't he has to take two names...what he will do...what juhi and sunny will do...

Read my previous comment. It's not about voting. It's about bitching behind people back. 
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Personally for the first time, i actually liked Amar today :) Edited by rimjhim1 - 12 years ago
EmAsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv4games

he was the one person clear from the same day who said he is there to play game and win it...it was no secret...plus juhi and sunny kept bitching about him before he had even done anything...so why is it so wrong if he does the same about them..he was loyal to sky even this time and didtn nominate him...he played fair...and even talking behind their back was needed...they did the same to him

He would never take sky name. They were bitching about them because they caught him talking to sid and lie about it. I would still say he doesn't deserve anyone friendship. It calls insecurity for winning. I am very sure he won't win a game. 
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Read my previous comment. It's not about voting. It's about bitching behind people back. 

did you turn off the t.v when sky,juhi and sunny were bitching about him behind his back too??why this double standards?Angry