Where is the outrage ? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
mehakFTW, open ur eyes... the game is RIGGED FOR UR MAHEK... so stop complaining ðŸ˜ģ
and if this sonia singh/ skys gf had any power she wld hv made sure mahek never came back... but now we know otherwise, and its clear who sallu is favoring ðŸĪŠ
Originally posted by MahekFTW

no its hypocrisy at its best
n u know what 
karma is a bitch 
let them win with their filthy ways 
we all know now who is behind who ! 
lol sab kitne aram se behte haina
if this was maheks bf doing all this
could u imagine the filth on this forum

I know what you mean .. When things happen in favor of sky, juhi ,sunny its a fair game but if the scale tips and Bigg boss wants to make things fair.. Salman coming in , Mahek or Laxmi Wildcard entry .. people will go crazy .. But one thing i know is that  a person  who fights for the  truth will always Win .. and as Mahek Says Rab Rakha .. i know Mahek will  come back and Her winning is something I look forward..  Don't be upset or disheartened by those people who try degrade others.. We are soo Much more better than that. .. THE fact mahek is making a Possible COMEBACK Is a SMACK In ALL SKY/POOJA BEDI fans ... .. 
Originally posted by Mia1love

I know what you mean .. When things happen in favor of sky, juhi ,sunny its a fair game but if the scale tips and Bigg boss wants to make things fair.. Salman coming in , Mahek or Laxmi Wildcard entry .. people will go crazy .. But one thing i know is that  a person  who fights for the  truth will always Win .. and as Mahek Says Rab Rakha .. i know Mahek will  come back and Her winning is something I look forward..  Don't be upset or disheartened by those people who try degrade others.. We are soo Much more better than that. .. THE fact mahek is making a Possible COMEBACK Is a SMACK In ALL SKY/POOJA BEDI fans ... .. 

I want mahek to actually have a career 
unlike this band of losers
waise bhi the axis of evil ko paisoon ki ziyada zarrorat hai !!

oh i know ! But i do feel that the truth also needs to be out there
ppl here make up sotries about her
i dont talk with out facts
im not talking out of anger 
i have proof :)
n when ur right u have nothing to fear haina :)
hugs 
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

idk whats more shocking the game being RIGGED for SKY or the fact that he has a GIRLFRIEND!! ewww... 

the fact he has a GF. is  something that  not only  shocked me but made my believe that Love is Blind... and Deaf.. 
Originally posted by Mia1love

the fact he has a GF. is  something that  not only  shocked me but made my believe that Love is Blind... and Deaf.. 

i wish love was mute also lol
then we wouldnt be having this discussion lol 
oh mi god...now hoard of fans werent enough to support sky, his GF had to actually come on to IF to save the grace????ðŸ˜Ą Whatever you do sweetheart, the image is fixed in our hearts. It wont get washed up so easily...winning a show wont clean ur BF's character..you better run while you still can.

BB is loser himself this season...I aint putting no trust in BB...just waiting for Mahek to enter the house, I will atleast watch the show..otherwise its Bye Bye from me...

very hurt and sad today..all my dreamt about nominations today and no evictions...BB ðŸ˜Ą
Skys gf looks crazy like pb itself!
Cant believe all this was happening behind scenes n blaming mehak 😕
Why abuse salman n favorism for mehak i dontunderstand coz im one of those who didnt have liking for mehak n started liking as days pass by n their r many as such!!! She has her own fan base! Evil pb n psycho sky gf r playing a diff game outsidetrying to gt him win!!! Yukkk
Btw what id is skys gf in IF 😕

Originally posted by MahekFTW

I want mahek to actually have a career 
unlike this band of losers
waise bhi the axis of evil ko paisoon ki ziyada zarrorat hai !!

oh i know ! But i do feel that the truth also needs to be out there
ppl here make up sotries about her
i dont talk with out facts
im not talking out of anger 
i have proof :)
n when ur right u have nothing to fear haina :)
hugs 

ðŸĪ—.. Yes. I really do want Mahek to have a  successful career.. and honestly when she said she was dyslexic i was like Whao .. she is an amazing human being ..  difficulty reading and being an  actor . just shows the amount of devotion she puts into her career . and  God will give her .. Her share of success and Happiness..   .😃 Mahek .. mahek  . and even if she doesn't win this game. She won so much love adn support and i am sure.. she will be flooded with opportunities.. that is why she doesn't have time to tweet every hour .. every day .. 
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Btw what id is skys gf in IF 😕

i cant show it to u here
last time sky fans closed my thread because we cant quote IF members lol
but she is here
go to sky AT 
:)