Today's Episode & Promo - Kriyaansh

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow...that promo had my stomach in knots. Especially when Rey said "ek bar tumhare universe ji ka pata mil jaye..." He cares for her so much! ARGHH why can't Kria notice this?! Hopefully she won't say "because we're good friends" tomorrow. Loved the promo though...

While we're on the topic the dance was everything I expected and more! I still fail to understand how Amar did that flip with her, the over the shoulder one. That was just...wow. But I loved the part where Kria runs away and Rey chases her. It was nice to see them laughing so openly like that. AND OMG...the fire escape scene...Rey is going to kill us all! Especially when he leaned in close to her, grabbed her arm afterwards and when he pushed her hair back. PLEASE KRIA...just admit that you like him tomorrow.

I doubt she's going to admit her feelings tomorrow but hey...I can still dream. Still excited for tomorrow's episode all the same!

Jasman😃

P.S. On a side note, I feel like if I don't hear that D3 title song...my day isn't complete. Or if I don't watch that day's Kriyaansh scene about 20 times...😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anyaa_012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sooo Trueee !!😊
 luved this epi !!
Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved your post. This was one of the best episodes. First of all we got a Kriyaansh performance. They were amazing and hot. Agree with you also loved the part when they were running. Both of them looked so cute all happy and smiling. Rey was just so charming and dreamy in the fire escape scene. Hopefully Kria finally admits her feelings tomorrow.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today shakti was jx perfect, n although amar danced really well, his movements were not clean enough, whereas shakti's moves were smooth like butter, ar actually better, i what if salmaan(did 1 winner) had been in place of amar, it would hav been jx sooo international. however today amar jx excelled the acting part, which i expect of him the least, but all those fire escape scenes were sooo astonishing, i seriously loved today's episode
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Slexie4eva

Loved your post. This was one of the best episodes. First of all we got a Kriyaansh performance. They were amazing and hot. Agree with you also loved the part when they were running. Both of them looked so cute all happy and smiling. Rey was just so charming and dreamy in the fire escape scene. Hopefully Kria finally admits her feelings tomorrow.

I'm happy to hear that! Awww tell me about it! We've all been waiting so long for this performance😊 Rey seriously is charming...not to mention cute😛 Yup...we can only hope. 
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so truly said everybit of dance was wow...😍😍
😍nd kriyaansh thy were awsome😃
nd always kill us with their expression