why are cvs not using the leads

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
OK 
so we see other serials moving ahead where is the passion, power from the first part to now am fed up of story going here and there no hot scenes or chemistry or even a dance between arnav khushi
if the prize goes for ruining the director takes it look at preeto ik hazon mein meri behna hai even 
middle ages heros of sony have more passion then these 2 can not understand after building hype you are destroying it the story is about arnav and khusi can not stand anjalis role can we just make her normal instead of such a too sweet bimbo if the dir/creatives do not use the leads its another serial down the road...
If there are only steamy scenes b/w the leads, how will the story progress ? And with a character like ASR, how can we expect a dance sequence at this stage ? 

The CVs are doing a good job and the upcoming tracks will definitely have some good interaction/ lovely scenes b/w the leads. 

We just have to wait for the story to unfold. 
Yeah now that the coast has been FINALLY made clear with both being single at the SAME time for the 1st time... lets see some PROGRESS in the relationship!

IF this so called "New man" is going to come, let him ONLY be there to make Armav DO something about his feelings! PLEASE do not make THAT track another "La track" and make it drag for 6 months too!

BEGGING YOU CV'S! Please dont let the ARHI chemistry fade! Initially... even up to "Farak Padata Hain" track their chemistry was Explosive and sizzling!

PLEASE dont let it "fizzle"! THAT would be a TRUE SHAME!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
I kind of agree with the post, post diwali it seems like directors forgot about the leads, no rabba ve's.
however Im keeping my patience as they had exit La graciously and she deserved these episodes, my concern is about shyam - why does he get the screen time most. out of 20 min show, he is seen 15 min either chatting with bua, anjali , etc... or scheming and torturing kushi's helpless dad.

In our haste to see a happy conclusion, we sometimes forget that the Serial is expected to last at least one year, if not 2 or even 3 years. Don't forget that we are only 6 months into the show and I'm sure the writers have plenty in store for us yet!

That said, I do agree that a little more courtship between the leads would be nice!! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ

[QUOTE=-Nithi-]If there are only steamy scenes b/w the leads, how will the story progress ? And with a character like ASR, how can we expect a dance sequence at this stage ? 

The CVs are doing a good job and the upcoming tracks will definitely have some good interaction/ lovely scenes b/w the leads. 

We just have to wait for the story to unfold. 
yeah you are right we can't expect ASR to dance atleast not this soon...especially right afer he broke up with Lavanya...it will take time to change ASR as a  person who actually jokes,dance and try to enjoy  life and have fun...we will sure see some good romatic moments beween Arhi..just wait and watch...
Edited by punjabi33 - 12 years ago
I serioulsy find anjali's role to be the most stupidest role ever...a character with no brain...with unnessary smiles and and talk...it irritates me...I sometimes feel manorama is a lot better...though negative...atleast has a brain...anjali always talks some rubbish and hugs shyam with idiotic giggles...ghoshhh
I'm happy with the current track and hope they will give more interesting tracks in future...as lots of wishes of us are fulfilled like, 

La's exit
Shyam's true face revealed to kushi
In today epi ASR will get to konw that kushi's engagement  is broke...

so be happy and chill...