Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Love V/S Darkness [DISCOUNTUED] (Page 8)

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
oh god!y did she do dat?
waiting for deir confrontation..!

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Omg!!!!!geet tried to commit suicide and those papers contains her decision abt her property..omg iam really shockd!i never expectd that geet took sign of maan 4 that purpose..and here poor maan is shattered after knwng abt the reasn of geet's accidnt and gvng litres and litres of blood...i hope ki sab teek hojaye..cntinue soon...
Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
awesome
loved it
todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Awesomee !!
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
nice part.. Though i feel this part like teaser or sneak peak but its ok 4 now as u r feeling sleepy n part is nice

but make sure u give a bit longer part not precap type parts

and ofcourse see ur comfort first dear..
prathyusmiling Senior Member
prathyusmiling
prathyusmiling

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
awesome updates...do continue soon
KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Chapter 5

Three week later :

Geet was back and as usual she had to do everything in the house. She had just wished to die, she didn't want to live anymore. But she was happy that her everything was under Maan's name and even if she died her chachi and NT couldn't get anything.

But that accident hadn't let her die , she had asked the doctor to kill her, she would herself write a suicide letter, but she got a slap from the doctor. And when she came she had started working all over again. She hadn't get to rest for some min. She thought that her life is just getting worst day by day. But the person up there had some other plan.

On other hand.:

Everything was getting well, it was going by plan how Maan and Adi have thought of. Most of it was Adi thoughts because Maan had been in tension of Geet. As everyone in the gang knew everything about there boss. As Adi had told them in detail. So they didn't ask much.

Today they where going to first time in there life do a crime and at the same point not. They where gonna sell drugs. And one more thing.

(Amu = Amina:- Which you will know later in this update)

Rishi came with a guy in almost same older as Rishi.

Rishi came up to Maan told him:

R:- Bhai this the person I was talking about, he is ready to take all the drugs.

P:- First show me everything I want to see before I can take it and yeah my boss is in the way so he will take the last detection. As the don himself is coming here to check as he was not trusting me or this guy. So you have to wait. Intill you can show me it. Maan got a big and showed him and he check every packet which was lying there.

He was really impressed. Sometime later the don himself came (Just imagine SRK) he looked at him and couldn't believe what he saw, he was just to accept the offer when he heard gunshots.

Don's men was about to shout them, when MK Team started shouting at them. Every almost everyone "died" the last ran away.

Don was getting more and more impressed by MK Team. He thought in cloud them in the underworld as he knew that they would be perfect for them.

D:- Look I will accept this offer if you all accept my offer to join us in the underworld.

MK Team looked at each other , and looked then at Maan. As he was the boss he was gonna be his decision. He nodded.

Don:- Welcome in MR...

Maan Singh Khurana. Maan said with lots of attitude. And looked straight into dons eyes.

Don nodded.

D:- this calls for a celebration lets go come one. MK Team didn't want to make him angry for any reason the went away with him. When they went away all the polcie which where "dead" rose up and went away.

They went in the club and sat down, drinks got served, just then a girl came out and started dancing with some more girls.

(Guys listen to do this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7kv9nuhTB8 .

And yeah I haven't written the lyrics this time as I always do.

Phor ke los se everybody come on let's do baila
Tres tos uno everybody come on let's do baila. Phor ke los se everybody come on let's do baila
Tres tos uno everybody come on let's do baila.

All the girls started moving with the music

Aami tami tambi yan seay en tre e kare wermsula
Nu way nu way kaha yereian su trampa trampa baes
Aami tami tambi yan seay en tre e kare wermsula
Nu way nu way kaha yereian su trampa trampa baes

The girl came up to a half drunk Maan and asked him to join the stage as he wasn't in his sense he went away. Adi got a bit worried when he saw it.

Le le le lere lele mazaa le
Le le le lele mazaa le
Le le le lele mazaa le

Maan started move is body as the music, and the girl went around him.
Raat ka jamke mazaa le
Le le le le re mazaa le
Aaaj ka jamke mazaa le
Le le lere lele

He grooved with the music and enjoyed himself forgetting everything for sometime. He danced with the girl but still had some distances from her.

Chaandni chaandni raat hai
Raat ke nashe mein koi baat hai
Mauka hai masti hai le le lele mazaa
Aaj ka waqt apne saath saath hai
Le le le lele mazaa le
Le le le lele mazaa le

Adi on other hand was getting really worried as he knew a drunk Maan can't be good, or even dangerous, remembered last he was drunk he almost went to Geet house and was about to tell the whole truth if he hadn't been there, maybe Geet hadn't been in this world. But then the matter got solved, but still Maan was worried somewhere and didn't want to meet Geet.

Raat ka jamke mazaa le
Le le le le re mazaa le
Aaaj ka jamke mazaa le
Le le lere lele

On the other hand:

(Guys let the song play in the BG)

Geet went to college as usual and went to her class, the lecturer and started the lecture, just when he was gonna start a window broke and some men covered ther faces came in all in the class room started screaming and panicking, and ran so did Geet

Le le le lele mazaa mazza lele
Jamke mazaa le le
So-la-ti-do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti
on other hand Maan was fully enjoying himself, like after years he was enjyoing him self. When he turned he saw her , his princess

Le le le lele mazaa mazza lele
Jamke mazaa le le
Re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-re-mi-la-ti

He started getting close with the girl who in his mind was Geet, Geet started dance with him which made him feel the king of the world. Got closer and closer with her and danced.

Doobh doobh jaaye ek doosre mein
Hosh na rahein yahan zara zara sa bhi kisi ko

Adi at this point was sure at Maan was seeing Geet as he behaved and it wasn't good how he was reacting, he knew Maan shouldn't have drank so much alcohol but once started no one can stop.

Chahe chahe jaise zindagi bitaoon
Apni marzi se yahan pe jee raha hoon main tu dekh

He passed a nervous smile to don. Which gave don replyed with a big smile and pointing towards Maan, and Adi was just praying that the song to end so soon as possible it wasn't easy to stop a drunk Maan.

Le le le lele mazaa le

Le le le lele mazaa le

Raat ka jamke mazaa le
Le le le le re mazaa le
Aaaj ka jamke mazaa le
Le le lere lele

Geet ran down the corridor to get away when she heard a girl scream, she ran back and saw them trying to ra** her, she looked around for somehing when she found a hocky stick she banged it on the guys head and told the girl to run, Geet was about to run also when one of the men catched her duppatta. He took his arm aroun her wait pushed her back on is chest, Geet was screaming kicked but it was not working.

Chaandni chaandni raat hai
Raat ke nashe mein koi baat hai
Mauka hai masti hai le le lele mazaa
Aaj ka waqt apne saath saath hai
Le le le lele mazaa le
Le le le lele mazaa le

Maan got very very near the girl was about to kiss her. Offcourse he would had kissed Geet if se lloked so HOT. When Adi came and stopped him. Adi saw him going to to close to her and he knew it was time to try to stop Maan. He went up and put his hand on Maan's shoulder.

Raat ka jamke mazaa le
Le le le le re mazaa le
Aaaj ka jamke mazaa le
Le le lere lele

Ad:- Maan lets come on.

M:- No Adi Geet is here I will not leave her now. You know that she has waited for me so long. I will not go. He said like a little stubborn kid.

Ad:- Maan woh Geet nahi hain Maan come on now.

M:- who Geet hi hain dekho he turn around and saw someone else. Got shcoked and disappointed. Woh Geet nahi thi? Maan asked like a kid again.

A:- Nahi Maan who Geet nahi thi.

M:- Adi mujhe Geet se milna hain. Maan said at the same time Adi taking away. He gave the gang and don an expression which showed I need to take him away.

They understood.

M:- Adi mujhe Geet's milna hain, he said again when he an sat in the car.

A:- Haan Maan hum Geet se kal milne jaeng ge, OK

Maan nodded and fell asleep. Adi sighed. Drove them two home.

Both came home took a half a sleep Maan to his bed placed him there. Took out Maan's phone from his pocket placed it on the table.

As he was going he heard the phone vibrate. He saw Maan had got a message.

He opened it and saw what it was written on the screen. Adi got horrified, it was a message from Jugnu saying GEET IS KIDNAPPED!!!

Precap:- Geet kidnapped, will Maan find her?

'...

Hands up on how many want to kill me right now?? I know really much suspense in my story now. And i also know the don thing was really stupied, which don would go and meet someone like this. And finally finished. Gosh it was so hard to find a good song which suited with the situation it was who took the most of the time find a good song. Don't forget to like and comment. Every comment of your is like gold for me I really mean it, is a awesome feeling getting all those comment thank you guys for you lovly comments. All who wants Pm add AminaMaaneet to there buddylist

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 26 February 2012 at 7:25am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

mascomaanlvsgeetleo555lathaau5armadnammmuanisa79LadyArwenanshimanshimaansi007Pearl_27ns.1preetymaaneetgill123-Veritaserum-kabslocksmeena..Ash1991-Prithi-shah10love2_somaLittle_Mermaid.Remya_Pillaipunam2712-FrozenRain-abinash079_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhagDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
simply brilliant...

Go to top