Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Note:

Guys just remember how the is gonna built up bcs it will be really important later in the story. That's why I have wrote it in details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

G:- I would like to see the sight right now. So I can start is as fast as I can.

AD:- mmm... Ok lets go.

G: By the way Adi this is some papers which I need Maan's sign for could you do this for me?

A:- Sure as I am going to meet him today, I am flying down for a day so I will make him sign the papers.

G:- Thanks Adi.

Both Adi went away and looked at the sight. Next day Geet had started working on it.

She was always on the sight after collage was finished. Everyday she came there. There were always a kid with a yellow rose in their hand to give it to her. She asked who had the person was. But she didn't get a answer, not just that there always someone had send her some food. As the person knew that she hadn't eat. After two days Adi also came to the sight with the papers which Maan had signed.

Two months later :

The house was finished, Geet's team was just doing the last touch ups on the house which was gonna get finished today. A kid as usual came with rose. But this time a big bouquet:

And with a card where it was written

I love you and miss you very much.

Geet got a bit frighten of the massage as she felt someone is stalking her and it was not a very good feeling.

But she ignore it. And tired ask the kid again who this was from, the kid nodded and went from there.

She found that kid very wired, nodded on er question. As she went away saying one last good bye to Adi.

When she came home she sighed, she had been at home after long time. Not that she wasn't at home she came home very late.. she washed the dishes made breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then she woke up early and went first to collage than to the sight, in hope to meet Maan. But her wish didn't get real.

On the other side:

Maan felt the king of the world. He was happy to see Geet after so many days. Or should he more say YEARS! It felt so good for him. He never was so happy in his life which he was now.

Everyone in the team saw him really happy. Adi gave him some papers which Geet had given him to sign, without looking he sign them snd gave them back to Adi.

(Amina: OMG this Maan na he is such a idiot, kya zarrorat thi sign karne ki? And that too without looking)

Maan was so lost in Geet thoughts. She is looking so beautiful now. Not that she didn't before but now she looks just like a angel.

Next day.

Everything was just like before. Geet woke up in the morning made breakfast and something happened and she got beaten up by her chachi. And Maan's jasoos saw everything.

Geet after college, went to meet her lawyer to discuss about those papers. Everything was OK nothing to worry about so she went away.

On the other hand:

Maan and his team.

(I want to give a good name to it can't come up with anything please give me some tips. It can be filmy also.9

Was in full mode, they where furnishing there new home as it they wanted to start this mission as fast as possible.

After a while Maan got a phone call from someone and he went away to attend it.

They heard him talking and all other started there work again.

Adi and Pinky was looking more into each others eyes, more than working.

Both came back to sense when they heard Maan yell WHAT!!!!

Sorry guys i was really busy, last week when I was writing, i had to go to my dads friends house as they had brought some dresses for me from India. (As I don't live in India) and i need to try them. And rest of the week i was busy with my studys. And had Kriyansh all the time in my head.

Then our teacher showed some clips from the second world war, it was so disgusting that i couldn't that i didn't have any mode to write plus i needed to read a book about the second world war which was also disgusting. I can't belive that people can have such menatl problems-.

After that all my cusins cma e and the four years old boy can't sit on one spot and he is always behind me.

I hope you understand😉

Pms later

NOTE:

If you want PM plz add MaaneetAminapm in your buddylist.

Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum part...
maan yelled at whom?
who sthe stalker behind geet?is it maan?
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
send me pm soon 
dear
MaaneetAminapm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome update
loved it

Thanks for liking 

Originally posted by: gill123

Amazing Lovely

Thanks

Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

awesum part...
maan yelled at whom?
who sthe stalker behind geet?is it maan?

Well who Maan yelled at will get to know in nect upde, and Geet's stalker after some updates.😈

Originally posted by: sukanyaa

awesome...

Thanks
MaaneetAminapm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meena..

awesome...

Thanks😃
Mishty.M.k thumbnail
awesome update