Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Love V/S Darkness [DISCOUNTUED] - Page 2

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

nyc char sketch

but i have a doubt how cum pinky at age of 19 b a criminal off cum dr??

I know its fiction but still try to justify this

dont do sumthing likme MP did with geet by making nandini seek for phd at 17

Lolz i didn't think about i will change it don't worry i actually agree with you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dh_riti thumbnail
lovely concept continue sooon
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i love the idea and plz continue and pm me
maansi007 thumbnail
nice start thanxxx for d pm would luv to read it
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 1

GEET, Geet woke up as she heard her chachi yelling for her. She knew today she will get beaten up again. Like she gets every day. After Maan left, she got lonely. And then that terrible car crash happened where her parents didn't survive.

Then Maan's dad Rajvinder uncle couldn't couldn't be her care taker. And she had to live her chachi who was nice to her in the beginning but, than Geet understood that it was just a act to get to live in a such nice house with money. Geet's chachi only time she saw her nice to her was when the monthly money came.

And that all went to her chachi and Geet got five thousand to herself rest took chachi from her. And she couldn't say anything or tell anyone because she didn't have any profs. Yes she gets beaten but that can hides with make-up. And is Geet says something to Rajvinder uncle either, because his whole family lives in New York and they call once in a month. And that time she can't say anything. Because her chachi watches her all the time. Once she was about to tell Rajvinder uncle but stooped when she saw her chachi holding RJ her puppy with a knife in the other hand.

She was tired of this life. Sometimes she got the feeling of killing herself. But couldn't she knew if she dies then the whole property will be given to her chachi and that was the last she wanted. Some two more years then then whole property will under her name and she will be the true owner of Handa constructions (HC).

And then she can kick out her chachi and her so called daughter Naintara. How most of the time in a disco and users all her money which comes from her dad's hard and now her hard work. YES she was working at HC too. And same time college. She was thank full to her Chachi to send her to college. Which her chachi didn't want to do. But was force to do. If she didn't then her little secret about how she was treating will come out. And that was the last thing she wanted

Geet got down and saw her chachi smiling at her. Geet rubbed her eyes to see if she saw right, her chachi and smiling at her? No it must be a dream. No it was not a dream because a post man was standing there with two big box.

Geet ran down.

P:- Ma'am are you Geet Handa?

G:- Yes

P:- this for you please sign here.

Geet started open one box when the post man interrupt.

PO:- Ma'am we have instruction that you should open that box first. Geet opened it and found three Anarkali suits with a big diamond set and one with gold set. And lots of colour full bangles. She was amazed to see all this, and in it was a big card with a cute teddy bears was on it. And it said:

Happy Birthday my princesses I hope you like the gifts

Lots lots of love

Svati and Rajvinder.

A drop of tear rolled down her eyes. He chachi saw that and just rolled her eyes.

Suddenly Geet looked at the other box. And started open it there she found a box, she opened it and out pooped a joker with a boxing glows.

Which made jump back, she looked totally shocked. The post man who still standing there couldn't hold his laugh more and fell on the for laughing. Then Geet realized who this person was

G:- MAAAN!!!!!!

She got up and started marching towards him Maan fast as he could got up and started run.

G:- MR. Maan Singh Khurana how dare you. Tumhe toh main abhi dekti hoon.

She started throwing things on him. First some pillows , then she got so angry that she started to throw a vase on him and a vase. She got her hand on something which she didn't even look at. But when she hears scream she saw she was holding in a fruit knife, and with that she started to run around the whole house behind him.               

I hope you like it I know its not long but i'm in a rush.

KTPROCKS thumbnail
sounds interesting
love the first part
pls add me to your PM list
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing upd8..
Can't wait 4 next upd8.
Continue soon. 
Mishti13 thumbnail
awesome amazing update
cont. soon
hope geet gets her property soon
thanks for pm

todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful updateee
cntnue soonnn...
dh_riti thumbnail
omg really liked their chemistry. they r such good friends. as maan has come. hope nw geet won't bear all that pain.