voting line are closed?????????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Can anyone explain to me, why the voting lines are closed?
Is the secret room going to be opened this week or does Bigg Boss decide who goes??????
BB doesnt want sunny or juhi to go
BB didn't wanna juhi and sunny to go because he is favoring sky's team🤢

mujhe darr hai kahi sid ya amar ko bahar na nikaal de kuchh plan karke jaise mishra ko nikala tha😲
Edited by shooli - 12 years ago
^^^^^That's really wierd ;)...How long is he planning to hold onto them😆.
Originally posted by shooli

BB didn't wanna juhi and sunny to go because he is favoring sky's team🤢

mujhe darr hai kahi sid ya amar ko bahar na nikaal de kuchh plan karke jaise mishra ko nikala tha😲
And yeah i really don't want Sid and Amar to go :(
It's so stupid...Bigg Boss should be equal and not so manipulative...
They didnt say that there is no eviction... they said viewer's votes shall not be considered for eviction... This means, there might be some other trick
Originally posted by mayandrah

They didnt say that there is no eviction... they said viewer's votes shall not be considered for eviction... This means, there might be some other trick
He said voting lines are closed, so that's really weird either BB himself will decide or the secret room.
ok voting lines are closed but WC entry is taking place...but how does this work...ppl going inside shouldn't know there is no elimination...yaar finish the show already...m sick of juhi and sunny at the moment...finally they got nominated and now some manipulations happening...ughhh not this time man Edited by Bazinga02 - 12 years ago
oh whoever is going out going to be in secret room...i guess Amar
All this is useless crap...I am thinking that Mahek will not be a contestant she will just be there till the end to give the gang a scare, but she won't be in the finale...