Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS~~Tum ho~~(Arhi)Update on pg3 - Page 2

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wow this is really good!! i loved it alot!! plzz plzz add me to your pm list and update soon!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one..liked it.continue soon
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice update
plzz continue soon and pm me when you do so

devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow i loved it very bold khushi and well as weak awesome start for dhruv but arnav wat will u do to get back khushi huh???? pllzz update soon and pm me wen u update
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow! nice os. v v emotional. pm me plz wen will u update. 
Noori93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ah so much love, I am truly touched!Well anyways thank you so much.
I decided to make this a very short story!hope you like it<3

Tum Ho
Chapter 2:"Maa"

by Noor

He stood rooted to the ground, his hands clenching in to a tight fist. Why was it that someone always came in between Kushi and him? He watched with great annoyance as Dhurv fixed kushi's blanket and held her hand in his. If it was not for his sister, he would have ripped Dhruv apart into pieces for touching his life. Anjali watched her brother try to calm himself down; she knew how much her brother loved Kushi. She wondered why it always happen to them, why was it that the people they loved the most were taken by someone else? She wiped her tears, knowing that she was a strong woman. She knew that her ex-husband was a charmer, and even then they had tied the knot. It was her fault, everyone had warned her about his unfaithfulness, yet she was under the spell of his sweet talks.

"Chote, let's go.We will wait outside," She whispered soothingly in to her brothers ears.

"But di, I cannot leave her alone like that and look he is touching my kushi.It is not fair" Arnav whispered to his sister in annoyance.

"Oh chote, do not worry your di will never let anything come in between your love for kushi!I promise" She said putting her hand on his cheek lightly before reassuring him with her big dowy eyes that she would protect their love.

"But di! Kushi will never talk to me!"

"She will talk to me though,do not worry she will never say no to me!"Anjali said lightly pulling her brother out.

"No Di never force her in to anything! She will be hurt if you did that!"Anjali's eyes softened at her brothers concern.

"I know,but chote I would never do that!"She said making up her mind to talk to Dhurv soon.

"Aunty aapne kuch kaya kyon nahi!Aye mein apko canteen se kuch la deta hoon!" Arnav looked at Kushi's mother with great concern.

"Nahi beta,aap bhi beth jao!Idher aao mere paas!"She said as she looked at a worn out Arnav.She was glad that no matter who her daughter chose, she would be in safe hands.

"Auntyโ€ฆapse eik baath poochon?"He said looking at her.

"Kushi kisi se kitni deir naraz rehti hai"

"Kushi moom(wax) ki tarah hai, do din uska natak chalta hai pir who bilkul theek ho jati hai." She said thinking about her daughter.

"Magar mujhe who nahi maaf kere gi" Arnav said looking down at his hand.

"Are pagle, agar who tumhein pasand nahi kerti toh uski zaban per sirf tumhara naam nahi hota. Har din ghar mein tumhari shikayat kerti hai. Aur wasaiy bhi agar uske dil mein tumhare liye kuch nahi hota.Toh woh  mur kerb hi na tumhein dekhti!Kushi dil ki bohot saaf hai Arnav,magar mere se eik wada karo ge?Mein uski maa hoon,uska bhala hi chati hoon.Agar who dhruv ko pasand kere gi!Toh humein maaf kerna,kyonke hum uska saath deinge." Arnav listened carefully nut nodded his head, turning to look up at his sister who was wishing to have a mother like kushi did.Both the siblings felt sad,looking at the rest of their family they got supportive look.

"Maa- I mean aunty I agree!" Arnav said, fixing his mistake but for some reason he saw his mother in Mrs Gupta.

"Wasaiy tum mujhe Maa keh sakhte ho beta! Kushi chahe jisko bhi chune,tum mujhe Maa keh sakhte ho." She said to Arnav who looked at her like a kid given his favorite toy back.

"s-ach?Aur-Aur Di.."he said looking at his Di.

"Who toh meri bari beti hai,who toh mujhe jab chahe maa keh sakhti hai." Buaji and bauji watched with happiness as they finally saw a satisfying smile on Mrs Gupta's face. In years she had always been so so quite,but for the first time she had smiled so fondly at Arnav and Anjali.

"Maa!"both the siblings said as they hugged Mrs gupta, the Raizada family shed tears as they saw the two most important people in their life find a mother.

"Thank you so much!" Nani mouthed to the Gupta family,but got a smile of reassurance from their side.

It was around midnight when Dhurv came out to inform the family that Kushi had woken up, he smiled at the sight that greeted him. Both Arnav and Anjali on the floor with their heads in Mrs Gupta's lap, sleeping peacefully. In years he had never seen his cousins so satisfied and happy, maybe it was because of kushi. He was not a stupid man he knew love when he saw it, and the first time he laid eyes on Arnav at the hospital, he knew that Kushi was his property. He was not here to steal kushi, in fact in the morning he had deliberately changed the story of what kushi had said at the mandir. She was taking Anjali's name,but along with her name came Arnavs name. He had heard her confess to Devi Maiyya that she loved Arnav and hoped he would come and say sorry to her, at first he did not understand who Arnav was,but now that he knew things were different. Arnav had helped him get settled and provide him with financial assistant. He would never take away from them; in fact he had his eyes set on someone else. A girl who had gotten married years back,but today God had returned his love. Yes it was Anjali, losing her left him broken and that is the reason he had left.After her wedding he had started reffering to Anajli as his sister,it had hurt but he needed to hide his true feelings. Today seeing her after so many years made him think of what he had lost.

He had a new fond courage to win Anjali, but not only that he had another mission. He would make Arnav jealous, so he could confess his love. He knew that Arnav was already affected, that is why he had looked at Kushi that way, but that love that shone from his eyes was for Anjali.

"Nani..Kushi uth gayi hai.Anjali ka naam le rahi hai baar baar, magar Anjali soo rahi hai!"Nani smiled but ushered him to wake both the siblings up because they would be happy to see her.

Please Comment and Like!๐Ÿ˜ณ

very touching os
awww it made my heart melt when arnav was crying 4 khushi
loved it also thnxx 4 being a ipkknd fan 
xxx
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww dat was amazing!!!!
loved itt!!
Noori93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much guys..
Important: People who want me pming them,please makse sure you take the time to comment and let me know and add me to ur buddy list.
zafi thumbnail
Awww, awesome update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Dhruv loves Anjali, thats great.
Now make Arnav jealous.๐Ÿ‘ Yey. so much fun.๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks.๐Ÿ˜‰