India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KW/Rohan-In Love With You!

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I know there are many posts on this topic, but I seriously want to say that I am in love with Rohan! Every character KW has played so far, I fell in love with all of them!
There is something in KW that makes all his characters that he has played so irresistible ! 
Like in BHPH, he played a negative role, but I still fell in love with :$ Love Karan Wahi soo much!

Rohan- Wow I love Rohan soo much! Whenever it is 8p.m here, I am super excited to see him on the screen. I always want him on screen and I always can't wait his his scenes. I want more scenes of Rhoan! Rohan is the perfect man. He is funny, but he knows when to be serious. Along with his humor, he is fun and caring. Like honestly, Rohan is a very good friend! Who wouldn't want a friend like him! Rohan is also a hottie Blushing. He is just sooo adorable. He is like an angel who brings sunshine and happiness into lives. 

-God Bless Karan WahiHeart

Edited by Priyalovex3 - 19 December 2011 at 4:27pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazslilpulu1995mini03Luvmayurmaneetanjali06jacobharry10011SIDMA4EVERFattoomsanjanamishrasonia1000KaranKittu4evaOvi_Tanniharshita_sahniMahamhreeyaafariya94Dimdim.heerhoneyShiningStar18ishakumar.AnJaNa.Loveurlife1utopia88-Harshu--x-Reshu-x-KunwaariDaayanindian_beauty

Fattoom Goldie
Fattoom
Fattoom

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyalovex3

I know there are many posts on this topic, but I seriously want to say that I am in love with Rohan! Every character KW has played so far, I fell in love with all of them!
There is something in KW that makes all his characters that he has played so irresistible ! 
Like in BHPH, he played a negative role, but I still fell in love with :$ Love Karan Wahi soo much!

Rohan- Wow I love Rohan soo much! Whenever it is 8p.m here, I am super excited to see him on the screen. I always want him on screen and I always can't wait his his scenes. I want more scenes of Rhoan! Rohan is the perfect man. He is funny, but he knows when to be serious. Along with his humor, he is fun and caring. Like honestly, Rohan is a very good friend! Who wouldn't want a friend like him! Rohan is also a hottie Blushing. He is just sooo adorable. He is like an angel who brings sunshine and happiness into lives. 

-God Bless Karan WahiHeart
Agree with u ,, me 2 wait for 8p.m specially for Kittu & KW ;) they both r my fvrts ^_^

Edited by Ahlaweya - 19 December 2011 at 6:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03KaranKittu4evaMiss.Wahian

KaranKittu4eva Goldie
KaranKittu4eva
KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I enjoy Rohan and Nidhi parts too they r funny and uplifting.
Today rohan was really good:) He's cute! I'm a fan if Kittu and KW!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

slilmini03PriyaxBassiMiss.Wahian

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Karan Wahi is a great actor and he's so cute! Love his off-screen personality too! Thumbs Up Day Dreaming

I enjoyed watching him in DMG! He's doing a great job as Rohan in KTLK as well! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

slilmini03Miss.Wahian

farah-wahi Groupbie
farah-wahi
farah-wahi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
ya He is like an angel who brings sunshine and happiness into lives coz that i love him sooo much Day Dreaming
n he is irresistable man Embarrassed m always in love with him Day Dreaming
fab post ..

Edited by farah-wahi - 20 December 2011 at 1:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03

mini03 Senior Member
mini03
mini03

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i jus coulnt agree wid u more...karan is jus too irresistable man!!!!!!!..n m in love wid ranveer...raj..sid...ranbir..n nw rohan..in short i jus love wahi..Wink

fab post.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slilfarah-wahi

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Couldn't agree more <3

I fall in love with Karan Wahi everytime I see him Day Dreaming He's the cutest thing EVER  Heart

& what a brilliant actor he is loved him in all the characters he played till now <3

Loving Rohan & his cute , funny but deep meaning dialogues ;) KW is doing an amazing job as Rohan :D

He brings a freshness in the show :)

Also loving his chemistry with Kittu <333 Everyday i just wait for Rohan & NiHan scenes ;)

Hope now when the jealousy track has started we get more & more Rohan/NiHan scenes :D

Luv KW <333

Edited by -Harshu- - 20 December 2011 at 3:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slilmini03

snehasam Senior Member
snehasam
snehasam

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
True yaar karan portrays each n every role wid perfection hence i fall in luv wid everything related to him .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slil

Go to top