Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this ahem you created is just a big dumbo!!!!

Hope Gopi doesn't make it to easy for him. He has to suffer!!!! πŸ˜† have my angry day today😑
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyc part...so finally ahem realized his love
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update ... better late than never by Ahem .. 
Eva456 thumbnail
fab update!!cnt wait to read more...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the line where ahem said i am really a dog. Good you realized now ahem. Better late than never. I love ur gopi. She has more guts and a backbone as walk
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update
arnav finally realised he luvs gopi
plzz cont soon x fanx 4 da pm x
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Run Ahem Run !! Run to your love !!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† 
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
So sweet!πŸ˜›
Argh i just have to reply to the comments,they are so sweet and motivate me,i will hope to update in a few hoursπŸ˜ƒ
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Firstly before you read on,i wanted to say a big thank you for all the support and encouragement i have recieved for this SS,its very touching and i hope everyone enjoyed this SSπŸ˜›

PART 5:The end

Ahem speeded off in his car and halted, he ran as fast as his legs would carry him too the isolated playground. It was dark and as he expected, his beautiful wife was standing  their with her tear-stained cheeks..as Ahem quietly walked up to her and turned Gopi around. She stared into his eye's,pain,longngness and despair was written all over her face and t clenched Ahem's heart to see Gopi in such a state.

"Gopi,give me one chance to say what I want,after this,any decision that you make is completely your choice,please Gopi,one last chance"

"Ahemji.."Gopi saw Ahem's pleading eye's and couldn't refuse him,she nodded and Ahem looked relieved.

"Gopi,im so sorry,for everything,for all the pain I have caused you from day 1,you are an angel,a blessing that god has bestowed onto me,you are my life but I took too long to realise it,Gopi,today,today I realised how much I love you,the inconsistent feelings I was facing,I understand now,its all a sign from Kanhaji,I know now,I realise how much I love you and im so so so sorry for all the horrible pain I've caused you"..

Ahem bends down,falls on the floor.

"Gopi, I don't deserve you,such a loving and sweet wife,but  can't live without you..im sorry I took so long to realise.."

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y0UHFK_CLA[/YOUTUBE]

Ahem got up and was about to walk away when Gopi stopped his arm.

"Ahemji,i..i..my Ahemji,won't you hug me" Gopi's tears of happiness came clashing down with Ahem's eye's reflecting his glowing mood,he was over the moon.

'Kanhaji,you rock!'

"My Ahemji" Gopi said as she hugged Ahem dearly,after a content 2 minutes,she released herself from his hold and started to hit him ith her hand slapping his shoulders and Ahem shielding himself from Gopi.

"My Ahemji,what do you think of yourself,giving me so much pain,you rakshas (demon),you silly billy,you you you!" and with that Gopi started to laugh while still hitting Ahem lightly.With all the pressure Ahem fell onto the ground with Gopi falling on top of him,time had again stopped still as they stared into each others eye's,the love reflecting in both of their eye's,the peace,the contentment.

Ahem came ontop of Gopi who was across the green grass and kissed her on the nose lightly,he smiled and stared at her Ahemji,she had received so much happiness in this half an hour than she ever received in a life-time.

"Gopi,come on,lets go home my sweetheart"

"Ahemji,im tired"

Ahem smirked and picked up Gopi,his lovely Gopi grazing his hands across Gopi's flat stomach causing a electric shock between the two. Ahem stared at Gopi and Gopi nuzzled in Ahem's shirt,she never realised when she fell asleep and Ahem was smiling at his darling wife.

'Gopi,my sweet wife,you won't punish me for my horrible mistakes but from no on,I will be your saathiya,properly,your loving saathiya who will be by you side by side,I love you my Gopji,and from now on,my lifes mission will to give you the most happiness that a husband can give.I love you Gopi,I love you'

and with that he kissed her on the forehead and rested her body on the back of the car.