Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

chika read both the parts,,,, went out shopping,,,,putting kids to bed...

coming to the OS... the Ahem  in this OS is a jerk...poor gopi.. loving her trying to be strong but failing ...
loved both the dresses... can't wait to see the party is anita gonna come there😡.. may be gopi should find some old friend to flirt with and make ahem jealous and teach him a lesson😡grrr

I didn't want to reply to anyone because than i'd feel bad as i couldn't reply to everyone but your has got to be the excepton Munny😆
You have a wonderful and close prediciton of whats going to happen in the party!,will update soon today😃
P.S anyone who reads this,for pm's add me as a buddy ðŸ˜‰
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great Update ! I still don't understand why they are so short? ðŸ˜† Beautiful dresses ! ðŸ˜³
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely dresess!! please try to make the updates longer!!! aww what happened to pyaari gopi?? continue soon...
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Great Update ! I still don't understand why they are so short? ðŸ˜† Beautiful dresses ! ðŸ˜³

should she make them longer?? like our posts one the spell of insanity??😆
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
PART 3:

Gohem and Raji got into their cars and left.

Ahem was glancing at Gopi constantly,her eye's were closed and the window was open, her gaze was on the road and her hair was flying freely,she was smiling,this was the first genuine smile he had seen on her face since so many days,he was wondering what she was thinking.

"I've got it kanaji,I know what I have to do,enough is enough,im going to fight,I have to show how much I love Ahemji,I will have to fight for him indirectly and I can do this,im not going to be a quuite and suburban wife,no this is not me,im going to be Gopi,the Gopi I want to be,the Gopi Ahemji will hate and love at the same time."

Raashi and Jigar reached the venue first,everyone was complimenting their matching clothing and than Gohem entered.

"Gopi,your going to be alright"

"Yes Ahemji,where's the bathroom?"

"Umm its that way"

Before Gopi was about to walk away,Ahem stopped her.

"Umm Gopi,I didn't tell you but umm this is Anita' Christmas party"..

"Its fine Ahemji,it doesn't bother me,why should it?,im only your wife for name sake na?,go and enjoy the party with Anitaji,I'll be fine" and with that she walked off leaving a conflicted and confused Ahem. Gopi broke down in the bathroom,this wasn't fair,none of it was,why did she alays have to bear so much pain,its not fair but Gopi knew she had to be strong,for herself,she had to do this and with that she changed and left the bathroom to join everyone in the hall. Ahem started at Gopi in horror and Raashi and Jigar looked at Gopi surprised.

"Bhabhi,your looking great in this sari but you were wearing a dress na?"

"Devarji, dresses aren't my thing,I feel comfortable in Sari's and I will wear them" with that she shot a glare at Ahem who was startled and blinking his eye's.

Thats Gopi's sari,pretty na?😉

What is wrong with me, why am I so concerned for Gopi,why do I keep following her,what the,Ahem control yourself and why does she look more sexier in a sari?,argh Ahem concentrate on Anita.

"Ahem,what a pleasant surprise,how are you honey" Anita kissed him on the cheek and led him to the dance floor.

They started to dance and Anita started to talk randomly.

"Oh Ahem I've missed you so much,really you know how much I love you!,thank god your leaving your wife for me,better late than never" Anita smiled,finally she'll get her love back.

Ahem twitched at the thought of Anita as his wife,what was wrong with him,why was he so confused,why could he not stop thinking about Gopi?,why is she pre-occupyng my thoughts for? Ahem looked around for Gopi,where was she?,he realised she wasn't in the room and his heart beats raced. Where was Gopi!?,he rushed to Raji and asked them

"Arreh bhai, Gopi bhabhi wasn't feeling well so she wanted some fresh air,she's outside"

"But its raining Jigar,she'll feel more ill,don' worry I'll get her"

As he walked down he saw the most beautiful picture, it was Gopi on the bridge, hair wet,sari showing her perfect curves,water drizzling down her face and hair with her arms wide touching the ran adding to her simplicitic beauty. She looked amazing,he felt drawn to her,he didn't realise when he was next to her and she was staring at him. Her chocolate eye's gazing into his, Ahem's blazer being soaked and the world had stopped. Gopi twirled in the rain,opened her hand and flicked water onto Ahem's face,his reaction was so cute, he flinched and looked at her surprised.

"Gopi" he lightly scolded.

"Ahemji,you here,the rains so beautiful isn't it"

"Not as beautiful as you"

Gopi turned to look at him,surprised,wait what?,what did he just say?

Argh i keep forgetting🥱

Song of the update:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9OVCCcD5g

Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great update. I liked the saree more than the dress.now ahem called her beautiful. Tat s enough for me!! Update soonEdited by vibz88 - 12 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
like it the most the saree ahem angouast love it come soon 
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update ...i hope in the serial we get to see gopi with the same kind  of saree...keep posting...
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update, Go girl, show him what you are made of ðŸ˜†
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved the part Chika...But what Ahem did was def wrong...was he trying to pitch past against present !!!