Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS:Mistake Last part 8/01 page 11

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,enjoy this SS,it was an OS but because of the lovely comments and support,im turning it into an SS,for PM's,add me as a buddy,hope you enjoy it,its a Gohem SS with a teensy bit of Raji๐Ÿ˜‰ Obviously i need my Jigar ๐Ÿ˜†

Its down below,enjoy๐Ÿ˜›

Intro-Page 1

Part 1-Page 1

Part 2-Page 2

Part 3-Page 5

IMPORTANT NOTE-Page 7

Part 4-Page 8

Last part:Page 11

Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

INTRO:

5 months,that's all it took for Gopi's dreams, her hopes to come crushing down again. How could Gopi ever think Ahem would love her?,just because she was beautiful,just because she know knew English fluently,just because she was smart and innocent in her own unique way. But that day,everything was destroyed, when Ahem had told Gopi that Anita was back and he wanted a divorce. Gopi was struck, she was destroyed and from than on,the both of them,no Ahem decided they would get a divorce.

Within these 5 months so much had happened. Gopi had had her massive accident,the family had found out about Urshi but Gopi had conviced them to keep Raashi in the house as she had really changed and now she was faced with the obstacle of Anita and Ahem's divorce. Gopi was going to be strong and she was going to get through this..

And so the day began.

Damn it,forgot the song of the update,here it is๐Ÿ˜›

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4EZHGFK-1c

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poor gopi ๐Ÿ˜ญ this is gonna be a heart wenching one, I see it coming
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

poor gopi ๐Ÿ˜ญ this is gonna be a heart wenching one, I see it coming

Bloody Ahem Modi (unfortunately I can only say this half-heatedly as one smile is all it takes ๐Ÿ˜†) ... oh my heart goes out to Gopi ...but heopfully things will brighten for her soon 
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
PART 1:

Ahem was frustrated, he was annoyed and he entered the bedroom angry. Gopi looked at his face, smiled half-heartedly and was about to leave. Ahem disliked the smile he saw,he hadn't seen Gopi's true smile,her genuine and radiant smile for the past 5 months, he knew he was a jerk thinking about himself and Anita.. but he wanted her,he loved her didn't he..?๐Ÿ˜•

"Gopi,umm there's this Christmas party tomarrow in the evening and couples are invited,we need to attend so umm be ready by 6:00pm.I'll be here to pick you up"

"Okay." Was the reply,the dead,emotionless reply. She walked away,she was about to leave with her gaze low,her eye's were drained,she had lost the twinkle in her eye and it seemed she had been crying for hours.

"Gopi,are you okay?"

Gopi folded her knuckles.

"Am I okay,AM I OKAY!?,you know what". Gopi closed her eye's in frustration.

"Yes I am okay and its not because of you" and stormed out of the room.

Ahem was left blinking twice,what just  happened?

What kind of question is that Ahem,don't you know?,you've put her through so much and you expet her to be happy and smile her radiant smile,moron.

Gopi left the bedroom,tears threatening to prck down her eye's.

"Arreh bhabhi,how are you?,I haven't gotten the opportunity in so long to talk to my wonderful bhabhi in so long"

"Devarji, im okay,how are you,is everything going well?" asked Gopi smiling,her smile hid a million tears.

"Bhabhi,are you okay?,you seem distant?"

"Areeh nothing devaji,devarji,your bringing Raashi to the Christmast party tomarrow right?"

"Ofcourse Jigarji is" said Raashi gleaming.

"And Gopi,your coming too in a dress right,after all kakiji did say in the evening you were coming in a dress for Ahem's collegue's,not wanting to embarrass him,im sure you'll look great"

Jigar glanced at Raashi and Raashi glanced at Gopi,she looked really upset

."Im going to bed now,see you tomarrow,Jai sril Krishna Raashi ben,Jai shri Krishna Devarji.

Gopi walked to her bedroom with Raashi and Jigar giving anxous glances at eachother, things had defianately not been the same.Gopi pushed past Ahem keeping her gaze well low and made her bedding on the floor,Ahem glanced at her and decided to sleep. He knew he wasn't getting any but he had to try and sleep for what the next day was going to hold,he had no idea.

Because i love the song so much,here it is again bt this is the original copy,its awesome na?๐Ÿ˜›

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4EZHGFK-1c

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great start ...waiting for the next part...
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahem is an ... oh gosh how I hate him right now!!!!

Am going to bed now and will catch up tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
soo loveely, do contiue soon...aww poor gopi! nearly cried!! lovely chika!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is very interesting!!!

I absolutely cannot wait to read more!!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful OS ! Update soon ! It ended too soon. ๐Ÿคข