Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
superb post!!!👏
i started to watch GHSP after seeing MSK/GC😍 in promo!!!
manaeet rocked ghsp!
erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb post dear
KTPROCKS thumbnail
amazing
I felt the same way about Maaneet
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My dear Aditi ... beautifully written & same sentiments dear ... just reading this post brought tears to my eyes ...i never thought a mere show and characters wud make so much difference to our lives that days wud seem empty without watching it ...but Maaneet hold such a special place in each viewers heart that its very difficult to let go  ...my evenings feel so empty without Maaneet and GHSP that at times i seriously dont know what to do ...i totally understand how you feel coz i feel the same too ...🤗 i guess we all need a lot of hugs 🤗 
AIMAMALIK thumbnail
i miss maaneet
superb post dear

TanuDDian thumbnail
great post...

GHSP missing u a lot...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aww Emotional Beautiful post Aditi dear... Awesome...

Yes Our Beloved Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS V all r bonded in a very special way very beautiful bond which v will cherish forever...Never say Goodbye bcuz soon V will meet when Our GHSP Season 2 starts...GHSP MAANEET' maahi forever...I will be here only yaar afterall GHSP Forum is Our GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS' paradise...

Also Here is a Dedication post...Please see My Dear GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS if u all wish to...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2359067

Save&Dedication to Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET n V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS were destined to meet to be together forever and cherish each and every Geet thui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi dreamy divine beautiful moment in Our MAANEET paradise...

Please Continue Geet hui sabse parayi Please bring Geet hui sabse parayi Season 2 with Drashti Gurmeet as Geet Maan as leads...Our 'Geet hui sabse parayi' MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching most precious inspirational divine sacred dreamy beautiful royal musical fairytale romantic passionate breathtaking bestest special unique journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS to GHSP MAANEET paradise since GHSP MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance rainbow and changed our lives forever. GHSP is not just a show but has bcum Our Lives Breath Heart Heartbeat Soul Happiness Peace Everything...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS have made these 1 year 9 months as the best most beautiful blissful peaceful colourful hopeful positive phase in my life...Thank u n love u all so much...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET will always be the closest to My Life Heart Soul ...MAANEET r perfect best couple ever and forever and r an epitome of divine unconditional selfless immense care love, respect, admiration, trust, understanding, pride, worship, truth, justice, hope, faith, positivity, happiness, peace, colours, fragrance, dreams, dreams becoming reality. Love, respect, admire worship GHSP MAANEET truly n deeply to infinity n even beyond...

Gurmeet and Drashti truly king and queen of expressions best actor n best actress ever n forever have made MAANEET real for us with their magical beautiful out of this world performances. Nobody can do full justice to MAANEET like Drashti Gurmeet...Hats off to the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for gifting us Our Precious GHSP MAANEET the most beautiful magical gift ever and forever...I fall short of words to express how thankful and how much I love the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for their excellent outstanding out of this world dedication passion professionalism hardwork they have put in to gift Our Divine GHSP MAANEET...

V True Loyal Strong Determined GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r trying our best to Save Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET, so hopefully The Channel understands that even they have business benefit bcuz of our emotional attachment. Please Continue Geet hui sabse parayi Please bring Geet hui sabse parayi Season 2 with Drashti Gurmeet as Geet Maan as leads...V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together will remain Strong United Determined Loyal True GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever n Try Our Best to Save our GHSP MAANEET as well as bring Season 2 of GHSP... V all will surely miss Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS very much but still Our GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will always occupy very special most special place in Our Life Heart Soul which no one can replace... All the best Drashti Gurmeet and the Entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for ur future... Hope Geet hui sabse parayi Continues V will get Season 2 of Geet hui sabse parayi soon...Let's Try n Hope for the best for Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET and thus Ourselves GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS bcuz Our GHSP MAANEET r literally Our Lives...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' is an eternal saga which has no end...Maan ki Geet aur Geet ka Maan forever...MAANEET' maahi forever...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul. Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best... Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi forever...We are Proud to be True Loyal Strong Determined Positive Happy Peaceful United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever and forever...Proud to be a GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...

Lots of love hugs best wishes...

Spandana KS...

Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper ever and forever...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever and forever...

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx everyone for reading my post...it came straight from my heart...well...everything about maaneet is a subject for my heart...

i know like me...u all r terribly missing maaneet, their never-told-before love story...we r still living and doing our regular chores...but there is a vast difference between my days pre-ghsp and post-ghsp...my outlook towards love, relationship, trust has gone thru a vast change...

maan may be a fictional character...but a man like him exists in the dream of all girls...i wish for a ma(a)n in this real world emerging out of nowhere when i will feel the need of two strong arms...

sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing post iwnt geet back