India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Hehe...koi toh batao mujhe!!

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Though my hindi/ urdu is pretty much fine, but can anyone explain to me the meanings of the words Manyata used today while throwing Uday out of the room. She cursed him saying 'Meeliya', 'Truck kay beebay' lol or maybe I'm not getting the words rightLOL... what does the words/ akshar mean?  They're tooo FUNNY!!..Can anybody enlighten me and raise the curtain of the mystery off Monya's rofl curses!!ROFL

We should just dedicate a thread to Moniya's curses!!... They're sooo funny. Kudos to Priyal and her writers for writing such superb dialogues for her!

Edited by mahi0809 - 19 December 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kusum21Rufafilmyprincessbe-happy-alwaysOmaRamdassadventure_gurlWinterFire

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
It could be punjabi; I haven't watched/heard the scene so I can't be 100% sure what she's saying when the words are typed because phonetically its difficult to tell.

I find Manyata's language is very mixed (possibly because she traveled so much with Murari?) So it could be anything!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincess

Avnish17 IF-Sizzlerz
Avnish17
Avnish17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
haha it was soo funny.LOL I speak Punjabi but I don't think Meliya is a Punjabi word. And truck ke peepe or beebe, never heard of this one either. 
WinterFire IF-Sizzlerz
WinterFire
WinterFire

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
i couldnt make out what was she saying wen she was throwing uday out of the room.. but it was very funny!!!
Sadie.Saxton IF-Rockerz
Sadie.Saxton
Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I was wondering what language that was as well!
It's not Punjabi, though, that I know for sure.
Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
hahaha "Meliya" is a Marathi word more precisely it's a bad word for males (I am from Bombay (Maharashtra) hence have heard this from a womens mouth) and it means "You dead person" Angry
"Truck ke beebe" means truck conductur or who ever if that not so significant person sitting next to truck driver. thats very rough punjabi.. I guess, although I speak punjabi but havent heard that from anyone.. but beebe means the conductor

Edited by Honey_berries - 19 December 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.OmaRamdassadventure_gurl-SilverAngel-_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honey_berries

hahaha "Meliya" is a Marathi word more precisely it's a bad word for males (I am from Bombay (Maharashtra) hence have heard this from a womens mouth) and it means "You dead person" Angry
"Truck ke beebe" means truck conductur or who ever if that not so significant person sitting next to truck driver. thats very rough punjabi.. I guess, although I speak punjabi but havent heard that from anyone.. but beebe means the conductor

really that's the meaning??

ha ha she is damn raw!!

Uday ki din ki suruwat galiyon se hogi abse...uska maan nahin bharta agar woh uss se thori galiyan na sun le!!

ROFLROFL

Edited by poulomi12 - 19 December 2011 at 7:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassadventure_gurl-SilverAngel-

pam_angel Groupbie
pam_angel
pam_angel

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan1gill

haha it was soo funny.LOL I speak Punjabi but I don't think Meliya is a Punjabi word. And truck ke peepe or beebe, never heard of this one either. 
i'm quite good in punjabi but never heard of these!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index