-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Friends my name is Jafrina not sure many of you know me. Well after getting inspired by the hot sbs seg i was inspired to write a short OS it is my first time so not sure how good it is actually its probably really crap but i gave it a try. Im open to criticism compliments and hints to improve hope u enjoy here it is.

Jeevika looked out of the window into the dark dim night. The roads were very lonely but peaceful as Viren and her drove back home. They had gone out on a romantic date and viren had wished it hadn't ended but unfortunately it was getting late so they had to head home. The silence now started to feel awkward and viren looked at Jeevika who was lost in her own world she was smiling very sweetly as she stared out the window. She was simply stunning and he couldn't resist but to hold her hand. This made Jeevika shiver as she broke out of her thoughts and looked down at the hand viren held she tried to let it free but it was hopeless so she stopped trying. She helplessly looked towards viren who was casually driving not sharing a look. She looked away from him knowing there was no way he'd let go now. Viren saw her look away and a little grin appeared across his face. The journey back home seemed long and the silence just made it even harder to cope.

The car stopped all of a sudden in the middle of nowhere they hadn't reached home yet which made Jeevika very nervous and she was now a little frightened. She managed to murmur out some words "viren ji kya hua aapne gari kyu rok dii" "pata nahi kya hua apne aap hi ruk gayi mein jakar dekta hoon. Viren stepped out of the car and went over to check the engine it was taking him a while as he didn't know what had happened. Jeevika stepped out the car to accompany him. She stood by him and watched him play around with the tools it was quite cold and breezy so she shivered slightly. Viren noticed her quivering so asked her to go back in the car but she refused by slightly nodding her head he gave up and instead took of his jacket and placed it on her shoulder. "nahi viren ji is ki koi zaroorat nahi aap ko tand lag jayengi" "mujhe apne se zaada aapki fikar he" viren replied.

The wind started to get stronger and blew jeevikas hair everywhere it brushed against his face and the scent was beautiful he breathed in the freshness of it and then removed it from his face. Little hair strands where falling upon her face so he moved it behind her airs and then brushed his fingers down her face making her close her eyes and take in the moment silently.      

It suddenly started to pour down with heavy rain draining the couple who were lost in each other's mesmerising eyes. They broke away when viren told Jeevika that he'd go look for some help and for her to sit inside the car but she was scared to be left alone so refused. Viren tried to call home with his phone but there was no network. They were trapped in a deserted place a lonely dark night the both of them and the pouring rain. Viren looked at Jeevika who looked anxious and the fear in her eyes made her look even more beautiful. She was wearing a red sari which enhanced her beauty. Viren couldn't help but come closer to her he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer he the trembled trickled his fingers down her arms before grabbing hold of her hand. He brushed his nose on her neck before placing a soft sweet kiss on it he dragged his nose to her tender cheeks as her heart beats raced. He stopped and then gradually started twirling her round in circles as they started slow dancing. Viren swept her of her feet and carried her in his arms and twirled round the rain kept pouring down heavily and they both shared a deep eye lock and faint smiles started to spread across their faces.  Viren put her back down to the ground before admiring her beauty as he stood they're gazing into her explicit features. He moved closer to her and ended the beautiful dance with a slow and passionate kiss.                                                                                                                               

do hit the like button if you like                                                                                          

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so cute and very romantic thankyou
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hii jaffu 😛
lovely OS sweetz
hmmm...wat abt writing a Manvi-Virat scene 😳 ...i'm missin der nokh-jhok a lot!!

Take care 😳
*do try to continue ya ff too*
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Its Really Gud😊 I Just Love VIRIKA😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice OS, really enjoyed it. You should write more in future & do PM me when you do.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx jaffu for d pm...u wrote so beautifully as usual...n i'm not a follower of this show..but i watched some epis..so got ur story...thnks dear..do write more..n plz continue ur nivren ff too..
Virika-KryRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww awesome job loved it <3
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww jaffu 🤗
That was truely awesome!!
Could so imagine the whole scene happening.. Aww and you write with so much clarity!!
Keep up the good work girl!!!
Mwah
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hot!! ðŸ¤ª Loved it!!