Heroine rescheduled to accomodate Bebo's wedding

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Second leg of Heroine shoot rescheduled

With Kareena Kapoor's wedding to Saif Ali Khan coinciding with the second schedule of Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine , the shoot has been pushed ahead

His first Heroine (Ash) was expecting a baby and had to go on maternity leave, temporarily halting the shoot of the film. And now Madhur Bhandarkar's lead actress is getting married, which again alters the plans for his ambitious project. Mumbai Mirror has learnt that even before the current schedule of Heroine can end, the second leg of the shoot has been rescheduled as Kareena is to wed her beau Saif Ali Khan around the same time.

A friend of the director revealed to us that the second schedule, initially slated to start from the end of February, has been pushed ahead to the middle of February.

The film's producer Siddharth Roy Kapoor of UTV, who had announced last week that the next schedule of Heroine was to commence "from the end of February to April-May" and then later stated the change in the filming dates, refrained from divulging any further details. When contacted, Bhandarkar also confirmed the change in schedule, saying, "Yes, the second schedule of Heroine will now start in the middle of February instead of the end of February."

Bhandarkar's friend explained, "The idea is to complete the second schedule by the middle of March instead of the end of April, so that Kareena can attend to her wedding and personal life in March and April before she returns to work in May."

According to the director's friend, Kareena was reluctant to take a break in the middle of the schedule for her wedding. "There is a reason why this decision has been taken. The plan is to complete the schedule, so that Kareena's performance remains consistent and doesn't lose the intensity the role demands amidst her wedding plans. This way she gets to enjoy her wedding and honeymoon, before resuming work," added Bhandarkar's friend.

source : Mumbaimirror

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So all the news surrounding the wedding is true? Why can't Kareena just admit it then once and for all?
desigal90 thumbnail
She did yaar! hahah, she admitted it quite a few times in a few recent interviews, I just didnt post em πŸ˜†

Here was one

Kareena's latest Interview

So, the marriage is on for next year?
Yes, soon after the release of Agent Vinod. We are yet to finalise the date though, as it would depend on the release date of the film.

In February, right?
Well, I don't know. It's more likely to be a March wedding actually. In any case, it's all undecided yet.

Source: DNA India
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
^ She confirmed it finally? I thought it was Saif and Soha talking this whole time while she was denying everything. 

As for Agent Vinod...it's needs to release already. It was one of my most awaited movies of 2010 but then it moved onto 2011. Now, it's one of my most awaited movies for 2012. It better not get pushed back to 2013.

And I'm looking forward to all the hype surrounding Saif and Kareena's shaadi. It's going to get really annoying after a while, but I'm going to be a jaahil anyway and will be interested in the news...who got invited, who came at what time, who wore what, the venues, etc. etc. πŸ˜† I know one thing for sure though...the Bollywood section will have one giant topic for everything about wedding. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
The movie has been hyped alot already ..I am afraid it might flop.
desigal90 thumbnail
indn inn0cence, what is this Agent Vinod you speak of? Yes, I've heard of this urban legend that speaks of a certain Indian spy agent who went by the name of Agent Vinod. But its just a myth.
Like Santa Clause
Oh no, so Heroine is gonna be delayed even more?
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think madhur ever wants to make women oriented movie after this whole things happensπŸ˜† first baby and now wedding
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Baccha aur shaadi spells barbadi for Madhura.

🀣
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Baccha aur shaadi spells barbadi for Madhura.

Yep... He can name his next movie... Shaadi Ya Barbaadi...πŸ˜†