Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI-THE MOST SELFISH N HYPOCRITE PERSON (Page 2)

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Luv4games

i think 90% of people here are with you...but the rest 10% are still in kumkum land
disneyland toh suna hai...ye kumkumland kab isshtart hua?LOLLOL

Once upon a time, Kumkum and Sumith  were reunited for the 7th time in a rural village in India... Sumith rescues the love of his life from dacoits. He just had to show up and they gladly packed her off... no bloodshed thereWink

She comes back with him in his chartered sea-plane , bringing back only her bulk-purchased dabba of Kumkum and obviously, snacks for the journey not bulk-purchased but a bulky package nevertheless... 

while trying to reach her favourite parantha at the bottom of the bag...her kumkum dabba falls from the bag, rolls along the floor-boards, hits a seat and catapults up X 3times in slo-mo ...just as the pilot opened the window to get rid of the strong aroma due to all the food on board... and voila! the dabba flies off the plane, scattering it's contents to the unsuspecting folks and the land below...again X 3times slo mo...and freeze and cymbals clash Wink

kumkum land it became... where there are no Ullu's hence, no UKP's Wink

p.s. for those wondering why sea-plane? it's to land in the pool at the back of Wadhwa MansionWink

Edited by trinket - 19 December 2011 at 5:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-blue-ice.

shamanbk IF-Dazzler
shamanbk
shamanbk

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
People come into reality no is like their characters, but I think she's fine are you guys telling me you don't voice your opinions or be bias towards your family and friends.  Well I think she is fine and deserves to win.
aztecarcher Senior Member
aztecarcher
aztecarcher

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
what has juhi done besides hide in a group from day 1? And insult bigg boss and salman for being biased anytime things didnt go her way?

And Sunny is like her in that way. She came and immedietely joined a group and was protected that way. Sunny kept saying people are so  judgemental inthe house. She herself keeps away from Sid and says its because she wants to. If Juhi and Sky were not in the house to go chat with, wouldshe noteventually be bored and chat withSid.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

triplevaatwadhwanikiPicasso9blue-ice.

uk2k4u Senior Member
uk2k4u
uk2k4u

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I hate her..she is disgusting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25triplevaatPicasso9

MissSRK Senior Member
MissSRK
MissSRK

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Dislike Juhi :/ Shes fake and irritating! Sunny really pisses me off too Arghhh the whole trimurti gang pisses me off! Why are the voting lines closed,I would love to see sunny or juhi leave this week,BB pls open the voting line!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25triplevaatPicasso9

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinket

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Luv4games

i think 90% of people here are with you...but the rest 10% are still in kumkum land
disneyland toh suna hai...ye kumkumland kab isshtart hua?LOLLOL

Once upon a time, Kumkum and Sumith  were reunited for the 7th time in a rural village in India... Sumith rescues the love of his life from dacoits. He just had to show up and they gladly packed her off... no bloodshed thereWink

She comes back with him in his chartered sea-plane , bringing back only her bulk-purchased dabba of Kumkum and obviously, snacks for the journey not bulk-purchased but a bulky package nevertheless... 

while trying to reach her favourite parantha at the bottom of the bag...her kumkum dabba falls from the bag, rolls along the floor-boards, hits a seat and catapults up X 3times in slo-mo ...just as the pilot opened the window to get rid of the strong aroma due to all the food on board... and voila! the dabba flies off the plane, scattering it's contents to the unsuspecting folks and the land below...again X 3times slo mo...and freeze and cymbals clash Wink

kumkum land it became... where there are no Ullu's hence, no UKP's Wink

p.s. for those wondering why sea-plane? it's to land in the pool at the back of Wadhwa MansionWink
lol...this is hilariousROFLROFL...kumkumland deserves a seperate thread of its ownLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
@blue-ice Thanks, will doLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I am with you too.Couldn't stand her from day one...it's shocking that she's still there...want he out next...no way she's winning the show.Stupid hypocrite has a problem cos Amar nominated her but it's ok to nominate him and he should be ok with it...pathetic woman.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25Picasso9

Go to top