JUHI-THE MOST SELFISH N HYPOCRITE PERSON - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
what has juhi done besides hide in a group from day 1? And insult bigg boss and salman for being biased anytime things didnt go her way?

And Sunny is like her in that way. She came and immedietely joined a group and was protected that way. Sunny kept saying people are so  judgemental inthe house. She herself keeps away from Sid and says its because she wants to. If Juhi and Sky were not in the house to go chat with, wouldshe noteventually be bored and chat withSid.
I hate her..she is disgusting
Dislike Juhi :/ Shes fake and irritating! Sunny really pisses me off too Arghhh the whole trimurti gang pisses me off! Why are the voting lines closed,I would love to see sunny or juhi leave this week,BB pls open the voting line!
Originally posted by trinket

Once upon a time, Kumkum and Sumith  were reunited for the 7th time in a rural village in India... Sumith rescues the love of his life from dacoits. He just had to show up and they gladly packed her off... no bloodshed there😉

She comes back with him in his chartered sea-plane , bringing back only her bulk-purchased dabba of Kumkum and obviously, snacks for the journey not bulk-purchased but a bulky package nevertheless... 

while trying to reach her favourite parantha at the bottom of the bag...her kumkum dabba falls from the bag, rolls along the floor-boards, hits a seat and catapults up X 3times in slo-mo ...just as the pilot opened the window to get rid of the strong aroma due to all the food on board... and voila! the dabba flies off the plane, scattering it's contents to the unsuspecting folks and the land below...again X 3times slo mo...and freeze and cymbals clash ðŸ˜‰

kumkum land it became... where there are no Ullu's hence, no UKP's ðŸ˜‰

p.s. for those wondering why sea-plane? it's to land in the pool at the back of Wadhwa Mansion😉
lol...this is hilarious🤣🤣...kumkumland deserves a seperate thread of its own😆😆😆
@blue-ice Thanks, will do😆
I am with you too.Couldn't stand her from day one...it's shocking that she's still there...want he out next...no way she's winning the show.Stupid hypocrite has a problem cos Amar nominated her but it's ok to nominate him and he should be ok with it...pathetic woman.
Originally posted by amazingaries

People I request all of you who all are voting to think once and see what is reality.
JUHI PARMAR and KUMKUM are two different people. So donot mix your kumkum fan following or emotions with the JUHI PARMAR in bigg boss house. 
DONOT GET CARRIED AWAY BECAUSE OF HER ROLE IN KUMKUM. She is far away from what her role was in kumkum. Infact exactly reverse.
Juhi is one big hypocrite and selfish women who only thinks about herself. If she sees she is nominated she finds fault in it. But she can nominate anyone and do all the naatak sorry guys blah blah blah. Hate her to the core after bigg boss.
I just hope she doesnot win bigg boss.

Last season shweta tiwari was really deserving and being a lady I was very happy seeing her win.
But this time I DONOT WANT THIS JUHI PARMAR TO BE THE WINNER.
Its like anyone but not juhi parmar.

Anybody with me??

((( Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...

ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this 

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels 

They are 3 idiots in the true sense ! 
Originally posted by lippi

I feel sorry for her husband Sachin.

Kaash mere ko bhi aisa sweet husband mil jaye 😭

Sachin truly loves Juhi despite her terrible personality.

I think the same when I saw Sachin!!! Poor Guy
like like like like
100 times like
i've been saying this all along, she's the worst person in bigg boss house, she should be thrown out a.s.a.p.