JUHI-THE MOST SELFISH N HYPOCRITE PERSON

amazingaries thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
People I request all of you who all are voting to think once and see what is reality.
JUHI PARMAR and KUMKUM are two different people. So donot mix your kumkum fan following or emotions with the JUHI PARMAR in bigg boss house. 
DONOT GET CARRIED AWAY BECAUSE OF HER ROLE IN KUMKUM. She is far away from what her role was in kumkum. Infact exactly reverse.
Juhi is one big hypocrite and selfish women who only thinks about herself. If she sees she is nominated she finds fault in it. But she can nominate anyone and do all the naatak sorry guys blah blah blah. Hate her to the core after bigg boss.
I just hope she doesnot win bigg boss.

Last season shweta tiwari was really deserving and being a lady I was very happy seeing her win.
But this time I DONOT WANT THIS JUHI PARMAR TO BE THE WINNER.
Its like anyone but not juhi parmar.

Anybody with me??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think 90% of people here are with you...but the rest 10% are still in kumkum land
amazingaries thumbnail
I seriously want people to understand this. Even I liked her a lot during kumkum. I never missed a single episode of it but I guess it's clear and in the open that Juhi is not kumkum. Every time I see her she is either eating or sleeping orinstigating sky against others. She is trying to behave as if she is good and mahaan but madam, we have eyes and we do have a brain here and very well know what you are!!!
On the top of it, PB and Sachin(Juhi's husband) are out on twitter gathering all the people to vote for her. 
High time people. UNDERSTAND!
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel sorry for her husband Sachin.

Kaash mere ko bhi aisa sweet husband mil jaye 😭

Sachin truly loves Juhi despite her terrible personality.
-Moderator- thumbnail
I never watched Kumkum and did not even know her before the show.

But here is how look I at her ...

Is juhi better than sky overall with character assassination and bulleying traits ?

Is Juhi better than Sunny when it comes to conduct and dignity and bitching?

Is Juhi better than Amar when it comes to backstabbing and behaving well considering she is married ?

Is Juhi better than Sid considering the number of maa-behan gaali's she has given and number of fights she is involved in ?

If the answers to all these are NO, then she is the WORST  of all the housemates. 
Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
amazingaries thumbnail
No,Juhi is not better than sky. She is the one who stood by sky when he was doing all the dirty things in the house. Jo galat kaam karta hai woh akela galat nahi hai. Joh galat ka saath deta hai woh bhi galat hai.
Bhai banaaya taaki nomination se bach jaao, agar bhai hai toh behen hone ka farz bhi nibhaao aur usko sahi raasta dikhaao. how can you plot against your own bhai during jailer kaidi task sitting with shonali and sid in captains room?

No, Juhi is not better than Amar. Why are you calling amar a backstabber. This guy is telling from day one that I am here to play the game. Atleast he is frank. He is here on his own but not making bhai behen on the show.He promised sky that he will not vote against him and he stood by it.
Juhi can vote against Amar but she cannot take it when he votes against
her? What logic is that?

No, Juhi is not better than Sunny.Juhi and sunny are equally bitchy sometimes the former gets more bad and sometimes the latter. None of the are MAHAAN. Talking about dignity
there is no need for Juhi to nod to Sky when he was speaking bad about Shonali's character. There is no need for Juhi to bitch about Shonali and Siddharth who were just friends. jab shonali ke boyfriend ko problem nahi hai then who are you?

No, juhi is not better than Sid. Sid stood by his friend Shonali through all times. He is not like Juhi who even plotted against her so called bro Sky with Sid and Shonali if u remember during jailer kaidi task. Later she let it go coz she wanted majority which included amar, sky and sunny.
Sid realised his mistake once he was made to realise. But this lady doesnot
understand when salman told her directly also.

So yes, JUHI IS NOT BETTER THAN ANY PERSON IN THE HOUSE. DEFINITELY!!

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amazingaries

People I request all of you who all are voting to think once and see what is reality.
JUHI PARMAR and KUMKUM are two different people. So donot mix your kumkum fan following or emotions with the JUHI PARMAR in bigg boss house. 
DONOT GET CARRIED AWAY BECAUSE OF HER ROLE IN KUMKUM. She is far away from what her role was in kumkum. Infact exactly reverse.
Juhi is one big hypocrite and selfish women who only thinks about herself. If she sees she is nominated she finds fault in it. But she can nominate anyone and do all the naatak sorry guys blah blah blah. Hate her to the core after bigg boss.
I just hope she doesnot win bigg boss.

Last season shweta tiwari was really deserving and being a lady I was very happy seeing her win.
But this time I DONOT WANT THIS JUHI PARMAR TO BE THE WINNER.
Its like anyone but not juhi parmar.

Anybody with me??

totally with ya sisterπŸ˜ƒ
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Luv4games

i think 90% of people here are with you...but the rest 10% are still in kumkum land

disneyland toh suna hai...ye kumkumland kab isshtart hua?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

disneyland toh suna hai...ye kumkumland kab isshtart hua?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Once upon a time, Kumkum and Sumith  were reunited for the 7th time in a rural village in India... Sumith rescues the love of his life from dacoits. He just had to show up and they gladly packed her off... no bloodshed thereπŸ˜‰

She comes back with him in his chartered sea-plane , bringing back only her bulk-purchased dabba of Kumkum and obviously, snacks for the journey not bulk-purchased but a bulky package nevertheless... 

while trying to reach her favourite parantha at the bottom of the bag...her kumkum dabba falls from the bag, rolls along the floor-boards, hits a seat and catapults up X 3times in slo-mo ...just as the pilot opened the window to get rid of the strong aroma due to all the food on board... and voila! the dabba flies off the plane, scattering it's contents to the unsuspecting folks and the land below...again X 3times slo mo...and freeze and cymbals clash πŸ˜‰

kumkum land it became... where there are no Ullu's hence, no UKP's πŸ˜‰

p.s. for those wondering why sea-plane? it's to land in the pool at the back of Wadhwa MansionπŸ˜‰
Edited by trinket - 12 years ago
shamanbk thumbnail
People come into reality no is like their characters, but I think she's fine are you guys telling me you don't voice your opinions or be bias towards your family and friends.  Well I think she is fine and deserves to win.