Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI-THE MOST SELFISH N HYPOCRITE PERSON

amazingaries Newbie
amazingaries
amazingaries

Joined: 19 December 2011
Posts: 18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
People I request all of you who all are voting to think once and see what is reality.
JUHI PARMAR and KUMKUM are two different people. So donot mix your kumkum fan following or emotions with the JUHI PARMAR in bigg boss house. 
DONOT GET CARRIED AWAY BECAUSE OF HER ROLE IN KUMKUM. She is far away from what her role was in kumkum. Infact exactly reverse.
Juhi is one big hypocrite and selfish women who only thinks about herself. If she sees she is nominated she finds fault in it. But she can nominate anyone and do all the naatak sorry guys blah blah blah. Hate her to the core after bigg boss.
I just hope she doesnot win bigg boss.

Last season shweta tiwari was really deserving and being a lady I was very happy seeing her win.
But this time I DONOT WANT THIS JUHI PARMAR TO BE THE WINNER.
Its like anyone but not juhi parmar.

Anybody with me??

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ashankinimariam5000bhoomi25sancheetatriplevaatphoenix_alifdimple_usaHabeeba_dMissSRKlippianns123taurus27MrManagementwadhwanikiprabhasfanitalyBartzSphallolaliaPicasso9pinki_sanyalMia1loveTheDilettante-naureen786-memad-shabz-ThatOneGuyblue-ice.

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Joined: 22 November 2011
Posts: 1430

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
i think 90% of people here are with you...but the rest 10% are still in kumkum land

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25triplevaatwadhwanikiPicasso9pinki_sanyalblue-ice.

amazingaries Newbie
amazingaries
amazingaries

Joined: 19 December 2011
Posts: 18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I seriously want people to understand this. Even I liked her a lot during kumkum. I never missed a single episode of it but I guess it's clear and in the open that Juhi is not kumkum. Every time I see her she is either eating or sleeping orinstigating sky against others. She is trying to behave as if she is good and mahaan but madam, we have eyes and we do have a brain here and very well know what you are!!!
On the top of it, PB and Sachin(Juhi's husband) are out on twitter gathering all the people to vote for her. 
High time people. UNDERSTAND!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25triplevaatanns123pinki_sanyalPicasso9blue-ice.

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Joined: 21 December 2010
Posts: 574

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for her husband Sachin.

Kaash mere ko bhi aisa sweet husband mil jaye Cry

Sachin truly loves Juhi despite her terrible personality.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25wadhwanikiSphallolaliapinki_sanyal-naureen786-blue-ice.

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Joined: 04 October 2011
Posts: 1868

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I never watched Kumkum and did not even know her before the show.

But here is how look I at her ...

Is juhi better than sky overall with character assassination and bulleying traits ?

Is Juhi better than Sunny when it comes to conduct and dignity and bitching?

Is Juhi better than Amar when it comes to backstabbing and behaving well considering she is married ?

Is Juhi better than Sid considering the number of maa-behan gaali's she has given and number of fights she is involved in ?

If the answers to all these are NO, then she is the WORST  of all the housemates. 


Edited by -Moderator- - 19 December 2011 at 4:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiba282pinki_sanyal

amazingaries Newbie
amazingaries
amazingaries

Joined: 19 December 2011
Posts: 18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
No,Juhi is not better than sky. She is the one who stood by sky when he was doing all the dirty things in the house. Jo galat kaam karta hai woh akela galat nahi hai. Joh galat ka saath deta hai woh bhi galat hai.
Bhai banaaya taaki nomination se bach jaao, agar bhai hai toh behen hone ka farz bhi nibhaao aur usko sahi raasta dikhaao. how can you plot against your own bhai during jailer kaidi task sitting with shonali and sid in captains room?

No, Juhi is not better than Amar. Why are you calling amar a backstabber. This guy is telling from day one that I am here to play the game. Atleast he is frank. He is here on his own but not making bhai behen on the show.He promised sky that he will not vote against him and he stood by it.
Juhi can vote against Amar but she cannot take it when he votes against
her? What logic is that?

No, Juhi is not better than Sunny.Juhi and sunny are equally bitchy sometimes the former gets more bad and sometimes the latter. None of the are MAHAAN. Talking about dignity
there is no need for Juhi to nod to Sky when he was speaking bad about Shonali's character. There is no need for Juhi to bitch about Shonali and Siddharth who were just friends. jab shonali ke boyfriend ko problem nahi hai then who are you?

No, juhi is not better than Sid. Sid stood by his friend Shonali through all times. He is not like Juhi who even plotted against her so called bro Sky with Sid and Shonali if u remember during jailer kaidi task. Later she let it go coz she wanted majority which included amar, sky and sunny.
Sid realised his mistake once he was made to realise. But this lady doesnot
understand when salman told her directly also.

So yes, JUHI IS NOT BETTER THAN ANY PERSON IN THE HOUSE. DEFINITELY!!



 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25mariam5000sameer7810triplevaatphoenix_alifforeverudisBartzwadhwanikiHiba282pinki_sanyalPicasso9TheDilettanteblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 56787

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amazingaries

People I request all of you who all are voting to think once and see what is reality.
JUHI PARMAR and KUMKUM are two different people. So donot mix your kumkum fan following or emotions with the JUHI PARMAR in bigg boss house. 
DONOT GET CARRIED AWAY BECAUSE OF HER ROLE IN KUMKUM. She is far away from what her role was in kumkum. Infact exactly reverse.
Juhi is one big hypocrite and selfish women who only thinks about herself. If she sees she is nominated she finds fault in it. But she can nominate anyone and do all the naatak sorry guys blah blah blah. Hate her to the core after bigg boss.
I just hope she doesnot win bigg boss.

Last season shweta tiwari was really deserving and being a lady I was very happy seeing her win.
But this time I DONOT WANT THIS JUHI PARMAR TO BE THE WINNER.
Its like anyone but not juhi parmar.

Anybody with me??
totally with ya sisterBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25triplevaatSphallolaliaPicasso9

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 56787

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

i think 90% of people here are with you...but the rest 10% are still in kumkum land
disneyland toh suna hai...ye kumkumland kab isshtart hua?LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25wadhwanikiPicasso9

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Juhi Full On Hypocrite

2 3

Author: SecretKhabri420   Replies: 17   Views: 1598

SecretKhabri420 17 1598 08 December 2011 at 1:02pm by fire_gun
Siddharth Bhardwaj, the hypocrite!

Author: boondein   Replies: 6   Views: 752

boondein 6 752 06 December 2011 at 3:37am by hide
Sunny Leone is a hypocrite and judgemental

2 3 4

Author: amar.supporter   Replies: 31   Views: 4263

amar.supporter 31 4263 27 November 2011 at 12:29am by MadhuriDixit
Juhi, Juhi, Juhi!!!

2 3 4

Author: TallyHo   Replies: 28   Views: 5075

TallyHo 28 5075 20 November 2011 at 8:47am by Billu-Maamma
juhi juhi juhi!!

Author: ms_1991   Replies: 1   Views: 846

ms_1991 1 846 13 November 2011 at 4:45am by Guguminti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index