Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please

Zindagi Kahe-Smile Please: changed my mind

PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone. First I will like to introduce myself. I am Priya! 
Before Life Ok, I use to watch PKYEK and GHSP. When I heard Star One was closing down and both of those two shows were too, I was pretty upset and thought Life Ok will be a bad channel. Then I heard AG was going to be in one of the shows(I found this out very lateπŸ˜†), so I decided to give Life Ok a chance. This is probably the only show that I liked so far, but I am giving MLTAK a chance too.
Many people thought that all the shows will suck, but I find this one interesting .πŸ˜ƒ
But I am upset with Life ok about PKYEK and GHSP. I wish PKYEK & GHSP still continued on Life ok😭 But we can't get our ways

The point is this show is nice and I hope everyone gives it a chance :)
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Priyalovex3

Hi everyone. First I will like to introduce myself. I am Priya! 

Before Life Ok, I use to watch PKYEK and GHSP. When I heard Star One was closing down and both of those two shows were too, I was pretty upset and thought Life Ok will be a bad channel. Then I heard AG was going to be in one of the shows(I found this out very lateπŸ˜†), so I decided to give Life Ok a chance. This is probably the only show that I liked so far, but I am giving MLTAK a chance too.
Many people thought that all the shows will suck, but I find this one interesting .πŸ˜ƒ
But I am upset with Life ok about PKYEK and GHSP. I wish PKYEK & GHSP still continued on Life ok😭 But we can't get our ways

The point is this show is nice and I hope everyone gives it a chance :)

I agree yaar... its true that being a Maneet fan I hated the channel for not closing it down but I feel that why take anger out on all those that are putting in their efforts and have nothing to do with GHSP or Star One...
I really hope people start watching this channel cuz the actors deserve rewards for their efforts
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi..priya...πŸ˜ƒ
i'm priya...πŸ˜†.i can understand the feelings of geet and pkyek fans...many of us r already gone through this...
yes this show is different and hope u will enjoy it ...πŸ€—
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Vishwa-

I agree yaar... its true that being a Maneet fan I hated the channel for not closing it down but I feel that why take anger out on all those that are putting in their efforts and have nothing to do with GHSP or Star One...
I really hope people start watching this channel cuz the actors deserve rewards for their efforts

I like the way you think. It is not the actress or actor's fault in the new shows that Star One closed down. I think we should give them a chance. Star One should have kept the shows though, like S2, or shifted them to another channel. I hope people watch this show too. It is pretty nice
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyahmt

hi..priya...πŸ˜ƒ

i'm priya...πŸ˜†.i can understand the feelings of geet and pkyek fans...many of us r already gone through this...
yes this show is different and hope u will enjoy it ...πŸ€—

Hi Priya πŸ˜† Yeah the feeling feels very bad. but I will enjoy the show cause I like the leads :)
I liked this show from the promo's itself. It has great actors and a good concept. The total appearance also is appealing. 20 mins of nonstop entertainment is awesome. I hope ZKSP does well.
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Really hope the show does well...and fans appreciate this show and the channel to increase the TRP.

luv.Harshiti thumbnail
I can understand ur pain.
i wish u to enjoy This show too dear,

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey priya ...

your feelings about PKYEK & Geet are totally understandable ... been through that aswell ...
but i agree with you this show is different and interesting so everyone should give it a try! πŸ˜Š
Glad to have you here πŸ˜³

Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Priya πŸ€—

This show is really different from the other showz in this channel...like u said 😳

Its really nice to meet new members here liking the show