India-Forums

Zindagi Kahe-Smile Please: changed my mind

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone. First I will like to introduce myself. I am Priya! 
Before Life Ok, I use to watch PKYEK and GHSP. When I heard Star One was closing down and both of those two shows were too, I was pretty upset and thought Life Ok will be a bad channel. Then I heard AG was going to be in one of the shows(I found this out very lateLOL), so I decided to give Life Ok a chance. This is probably the only show that I liked so far, but I am giving MLTAK a chance too.
Many people thought that all the shows will suck, but I find this one interesting .Big smile
But I am upset with Life ok about PKYEK and GHSP. I wish PKYEK & GHSP still continued on Life okCry But we can't get our ways

The point is this show is nice and I hope everyone gives it a chance :)

Edited by Priyalovex3 - 19 December 2011 at 3:43pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Resham-Rishi87Shwe-ta-sribiyaahmad-scarlett-chucklebuddy-Abigail-FaizaK...Pwincess...JugniPHblueocean_787P.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyalovex3

Before Life Ok, I use to watch PKYEK and GHSP. When I heard Star One was closing down and both of those two shows were too, I was pretty upset and thought Life Ok will be a bad channel. Then I heard AG was going to be in one of the shows(I found this out very lateLOL), so I decided to give Life Ok a chance. This is probably the only show that I liked so far, but I am giving MLTAK a chance too.
Many people thought that all the shows will suck, but I find this one interesting .Big smile
But I am upset with Life ok about PKYEK and GHSP. I wish PKYEK & GHSP still continued on Life okCry But we can't get our ways

I agree yaar... its true that being a Maneet fan I hated the channel for not closing it down but I feel that why take anger out on all those that are putting in their efforts and have nothing to do with GHSP or Star One...
I really hope people start watching this channel cuz the actors deserve rewards for their efforts

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassibiyaahmad-Abigail-FaizaKblueocean_787P.Kamaljit.Sean

JugniPH IF-Sizzlerz
JugniPH
JugniPH

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
hi..priya...Big smile
i'm priya...LOL.i can understand the feelings of geet and pkyek fans...many of us r already gone through this...
yes this show is different and hope u will enjoy it ...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassibiyaahmadIceMaidenblueocean_787

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

Originally posted by Priyalovex3

I agree yaar... its true that being a Maneet fan I hated the channel for not closing it down but I feel that why take anger out on all those that are putting in their efforts and have nothing to do with GHSP or Star One...
I really hope people start watching this channel cuz the actors deserve rewards for their efforts

I like the way you think. It is not the actress or actor's fault in the new shows that Star One closed down. I think we should give them a chance. Star One should have kept the shows though, like S2, or shifted them to another channel. I hope people watch this show too. It is pretty nice

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-biyaahmadblueocean_787

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyahmt

hi..priya...Big smile
i'm priya...LOL.i can understand the feelings of geet and pkyek fans...many of us r already gone through this...
yes this show is different and hope u will enjoy it ...Hug

Hi Priya LOL Yeah the feeling feels very bad. but I will enjoy the show cause I like the leads :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

biyaahmadblueocean_787

nigella Goldie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwe-ta-sribiyaahmad

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Really hope the show does well...and fans appreciate this show and the channel to increase the TRP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

biyaahmad

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I can understand ur pain.
i wish u to enjoy This show too dear,

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index