-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,i feel so bad,today im posting so late,sorry i was busy trying to do kalakari's on my sister to make her do my homework๐Ÿ˜†,In the end  had to do it though 

Omg first of all im so happy with Gohem's developing relationship,it was so cute when Ahem said 'no im not playing Ludo,go to sleep' and than later on he plays with her,it was so adorable and when Ahem layed down feeling comfortable,anyone could think there a perfectly normal couple!๐Ÿ˜›
This is a really good sign,i love how there relatonship is developing! ๐Ÿ˜›
And wow Jigar looked so hot today! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Jigar hot and angryy!.. ๐Ÿ˜

p.s guys im in the mood of writing a christmas party os,what do you guys think?๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the whole epi yet but what I saw was really great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and yes Jigar was really hot ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You write your OS and I will read it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

I haven't seen the whole epi yet but what I saw was really great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and yes Jigar was really hot ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You write your OS and I will read it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hehe thanks Kristin,i'll start writing it in 10 mins after i surf the forum,Kristin what are you doing?,go watch the rest of the episode๐Ÿ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey same here!! i thought were is chika...here you are! so ur not a good kalakarian like urmi? hehe ๐Ÿ˜†

gohem's realtionship is really nice!! ludo ka mazza!! they are adorable!! write ur OS, wil surely read it!!
Edited by famzii05 - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

hey same here!! i thought were is chika...here you are! so ur not a good kalakarian like urmi? hehe ๐Ÿ˜†

gohem's realtionship is really nice!! ludo ka mazza!! they are adorable!! write ur OS, wil surely read it!!

That makes me laugh so much,everyone loves my OS Ludo ka mazza and its my fav OS only because of the Gohem interaction!!!! ๐Ÿ˜† I wonder if i'll add that in my christmas OS ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Hehe thanks Kristin,i'll start writing it in 10 mins after i surf the forum,Kristin what are you doing?,go watch the rest of the episode๐Ÿ˜†

I am in the spell of insanity thread and it is planned to go up to 150 pages so I have no time in the moment. Will do it tomorrow. Saw already the best parts๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

I am in the spell of insanity thread and it is planned to go up to 150 pages so I have no time in the moment. Will do it tomorrow. Saw already the best parts๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes Gohem the best parts! ๐Ÿ˜†
I shall now begin my OS, I'll send you PM's when it is updated๐Ÿ˜Š
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Yes Gohem the best parts! ๐Ÿ˜†
I shall now begin my OS, I'll send you PM's when it is updated๐Ÿ˜Š

good but I will try to go to bed soon. Yesterday I was up till 3.30am ๐Ÿคข
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

good but I will try to go to bed soon. Yesterday I was up till 3.30am ๐Ÿคข

Kristin!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Bad bad girl!

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Chika even i was wondering... why you haven't made a post for such cute episode ...

I loved the gohem scene.. very sweet... CVs are taking it slow... and i am really enjoying seeing their relation develop step by step...
most of all i loved Ahemji defending Gopiji before maaji๐Ÿ‘ way to go Ahemji ...

jigar was cute.. but the sofa was too small for him...   wish he slept on bed and rashi on floor... yeh din kab aayega...