Reason for our forum ranks going down

Poll

Reason for our forum ranks going down

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
coz of this stpiid track..what to write about this apeksha ?since 3wks  we have been tolerating her and her blah blah..,so no wonder y members r not participating .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia1602 thumbnail
stupid track no more looking fwd to read views of ppl

_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

^^Agree wid u all!! d current track is slow, boring & predictable!!

its all about Apeksha😡...cant stand her 🤢...thats why i m very less active in here & doesnt look forward to the show & posts :3
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ppl are less active here... May be coz of the track... but IF's ranking system is based on the coments and ratings on the articles provided.. I don't see comments on the articles even from ppl who are active here. Its so disheartening to see the show go out of 10... 😭 My updates get more than 150 likes always.. but i see hardly 20 comments in the articles posted.. I dono y ppl don't comment.. Is it that they are not bothered about ranks or they don't know how to do it or any other reason.. 😒

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
People are less active here...but that might be because of the present track...sometimes it feels as if the topics and discussions are getting repetitive coz the track is so...like since past few days, all that we can discuss is Apeksha's truth, Ram's behaviour, Priya's misunderstanding...its as if we are going in circles...so people tend to read just the written updates and leave..once the track starts moving (which i feel will happen this week) we can have more topics to discuss...
and also the less no of comments and likes at the articles can be a reason...but is it that effective?? coz last week we had an article regarding trps and there were 300+ comments there...but still BALH rank came down 😕