Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

role reversal beween Arnav & Khushi

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys khushi was so defensive with Arnav today, trying to protect La, like in her eyes ASR was the bad guy. so it got me wondering. Khushi has changed too. she has become more sad, than happy. though she put on a brave face. she is not the happy go lucky. forevery smiling girl anymore, too much has happened in her life. Arnavs rejection of her on diwali night. giving her heart to a man way above her status only to be told he does not care for her, she mean nothing to him. she still loves him, but I doubt she will ever let him know.
then giving her hand to a man who didnt deserv her. cause he is a lier and a cheat. and married to the sister of the man she loves.  ! oh! boy what a mess!!!!!!

i think there will be a role reversal, Khushi changed ASR for the better Arnav. but Khushi has changed as well. she is still sensetive  and caring. but she smiles a lot less and the sparkel has left her eyes as a flim of sadness now covers it . this has happened because of ASR callous treatement of her and Shayam betrayal. she puts up a brave face, but the Khushi we knew is lost somewhere.

wonder what Arnav will do when he notice's this. she has build a wall around herself where he is concerned.  he has hurt her too deeply. she talks to him and put him in his place but she does this for his family, not for herself.
besides that khushi frindship with la will not alow her to accept Arnavs's love so easily. she will feel guilt for being the cause of their breakup.
then this Shayam mess she would prefer to stay away from Arnav so that this truth does not come out.

now its his turn to win her love and get his old khushi back. or he will lose her forever.
what are your views on this?
will he be able to bring the old khushi back?
and how will he go about it?
dimag se? or
dil se?
PS: keep in mind khushi is a dil se type person, so will ASR pull a SRK to woo her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post.. I agree with your views.. 

I also think that from Khushi's point, it got more difficult now to accept ASR's love.. & I've a feeling that ASR is also not going to express anything to her now, because he wants this to keep as a 'secret' in his heart.. probably he has not realized that feeling as 'LOVE'.. but when he'll be sure about that I think he'll make it happen at any COST.. at this moment, LA is the only person who got glimpses of his heart that it beats for Khushi & he played a defensive role instantly, again (like Diwali night).. to be away from Khushi's thought he announced his marriage with LA on Diwali night & now since LA read his mind, he got the sudden realization that he is not doing the right thing to her & he broke the relationship right away.. I doubt that he would have done the same if LA was oblivious to his inner feelings..

So let's wait & watch 😊.. CVs never stop to surprise us.. let's hope for the best!!
Edited by hi50 - 12 years ago
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post. All the more reason to bring in a third person showing interest in Khushi. ASR has to realize what he did and how he messed this up. Also to realize that Khushi has changed bc of his treatment towards her...

Until now I thought ASR-Khushi will marry first, but I think that the marriage plans for Payal-Aakash will begin they have to bring in some track for ASR-Khushi to share screen space together.

Also, that is how this Mami's relative will end up coming too for the wedding preparations!

He will woo her, he has too, but apparently the CV's are taking us towards the jealousy track-no doubt about that one!
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he will do nothing, as there are too many things going on, La has not left, Payash are not married, Shyam will do something I am sure...
so Khushi will stay clear of RM, guilt about La and Anjali, ASR is too proud to do follow her yet...
it will be heartache for both for a while... I suspect they will throw in business issues for him and a new job for her somewhere else ... so ya we might see a lot of flashbacks... I hope they create new flashbacks as in scenes that we might not have seen... as flashbacks... something different and new to see...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
spot on... this always happens tho... unknowingly the couple bring a change abt in 1 another without realising...personally i feel she stil hasnt completely lost touch with the old khushi n the sme with arnav...der r times wer he's bk 2 the sme old arnav bt yes he has started valuing relations much mre... i mean i no he broke Lavs heart bt if u think abt it becos he started 2 realise the importance of relations etc he learnt tht their foundation shud b based on truth/honesty n thts y he felt he cnt betray Lavs i mean he cud hav easily continued with the act...bt he knw he wud b tyin Lavs in2 a relationship wer she wont b happy n he didnt wnt tht...so khushi has made him start 2 think abt others happiness...
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

My hands are really tired so I cant type up what I think, Sorry :(

but I totally agree with your post and love how you put it into words how she has lost her sparkle.
Hopefully Arnav will get it back..

awesome post and oh btw brilliant update to your FF as well, I loved it xx
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RadheKrish1

Great post. All the more reason to bring in a third person showing interest in Khushi. ASR has to realize what he did and how he messed this up. Also to realize that Khushi has changed bc of his treatment towards her...

Until now I thought ASR-Khushi will marry first, but I think that the marriage plans for Payal-Aakash will begin they have to bring in some track for ASR-Khushi to share screen space together.

Also, that is how this Mami's relative will end up coming too for the wedding preparations!

He will woo her, he has too, but apparently the CV's are taking us towards the jealousy track-no doubt about that one!

That's what I was thinking as well.. u r mind reader 😊... 
I also feel that this new entry will be for short time being just during the wedding preparations.. which will bring ARHI closer..