Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Exactly. Symonds was more entertaining in the few days that he was there in the house than Juhi since Day-1.

for a change i need to agree with you on this maya πŸ˜›
i would not mind even andrew winning the show for the maturity he has shown in sid and sky fight in the night
he came across a more mature and rational person among all the contestants i have seen this seasonπŸ‘
Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

for a change i need to agree with you on this maya πŸ˜›
i would not mind even andrew winning the show for the maturity he has shown in sid and sky fight in the night
he came across a more mature and rational person among all the contestants i have seen this seasonπŸ‘

πŸ˜†

But Juhi claimed to have screamed and stopped that fight while Symonds was keeping quiet. She blamed Salman for giving her credit to Symonds.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Juhi was just pissed that Salman praised Symonds instead of her. She already hated him right from the start because she thought he was a WC entry. With Salman praising him, it was like adding insult to injury. 

true that...she just wants to be praised alone...akhir usnay sid-sky ki fight rukwai thi by saying enough is enough(rolling my eyes)...it went un-noticed...she only mentioned it 100 times.πŸ˜†
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: happyviewer

true that...she just wants to be praised alone...akhir usnay sid-sky ki fight rukwai thi by saying enough is enough(rolling my eyes)...it went un-noticed...she only mentioned it 100 times.πŸ˜†
[/QUOT\

As she said , chiekh tu meinay mari thi , enough is enough !!!! why AS  got the credit. !!!!!!!!!!

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lippi

Mahek is coming back soon 😳

Then Choohi Moohi ki game ka the end

U R RYT

Edited by reena544 - 12 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know who said that

the person said kya khaak yeh bahu hai aisi bahu baghwan kisi ko na de

or something like it was dont remember, plz correct me and tell me the name

who ever it was, that person was 1% right
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
did anyone c the ystrday's vid where juhi says she's also a celeb like andrew. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£
she's comparing her one serial celeb status 2 international level cricketer. she didnt evn know who andrew whn he first came in. such an ignorent educated fool. i used 2 think abt juhi tht how can an educatd, cultured ,english speakin woman bhave like a dadi amma gawar. she reminds of those 50+yr old woman in villages who sit n bitch abt evryone n giving out gyaan. now i undrstand tht she lives in her stiniking old well like a frog n has no idea abt th outside world.
shantiexpress thumbnail
by bitching abt andrew.. juhi lost many votes ... she was saved from nominations from many weeks ..courtesy PB and then SKY.. but in the end.. asliyat bahar aa gayi uski.. ab uske liye kon vote karega.