Juhi bitches about Andrew!!!

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
😡😡Juhi are u serious??????????? ashamed of u to hear that! How can u a 1 soap actress of saas bahu serial can even attempt to compare herself with an international sports celebrity! 
such a two-faced hypocrite Andrew ke face pe kitni buttering karti hai. JUHI U R REALLLYYY CHEAP.😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premukti_5rb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i agree she is two faced! she doesnt deserve to win at all!
-Moderator- thumbnail
Come on ! Symonds compared Juhi to Ricky pointing and called her a great leader ⭐️

And she is indeed like Ricky pointing who plays all mental games, fair or unfair doesn't matter, he sledges on the field but you got to remember that at the end, he wins the matches 😉
Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mahek is coming back soon 😳

Then Choohi Moohi ki game ka the end
-Moderator- thumbnail
Dont worry ! Symonds cricketing career will be over in next 2-3 years.

Don't be surprised if you see symonds in saans-bahu serials after that. His hindi dialogue delivery must have impressed Balaji productions already and they might cast him in their never ending soaps.

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Juhi was just pissed that Salman praised Symonds instead of her. She already hated him right from the start because she thought he was a WC entry. With Salman praising him, it was like adding insult to injury. 

Exactly. Symonds was more entertaining in the few days that he was there in the house than Juhi since Day-1.
-Moderator- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Yep. Juhi and her badi amma and bada bhai have to be at the center of everything. When that does not happen, they all go bat shit crazy. 😆

I recently read somewhere that you are crixus 😆 I wasnt aware of it. I thought you disappeared from the forum after those initial funny tiff with Tanya jee 😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^

Did you tiff with Tania over PB??
As a late comer I seem to have missed all the sparring. But seems like the final weeks bring some warriors back to the field. 😆
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Symonds was very clever. Even though he couldn't understand the language. He sensed their attitudes and quickly realized who is right and who is wrong.

He didn't have a good impression on Juhi.

Sid was the only one who liked in the house. He gave Sid so much valuable advice and even said he'll leave his contact details for Sid. 😳

Hardly surprised. This is what I expect from someone like Juhi. Symmo seemed like a pretty decent guy. As a member of the audience, he made a good impact on me, whereas I take my chappal off and direct it at the TV set everytime soap queen makes an entry 😆