Bigg Boss Season 5

SKY CALLED BEDi POOJA DI

nigine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously guys today bb was amazing I loved sid and amar but the funiest part was when amar put his hand on his forhead and pointed to sky that was hilaries ๐Ÿ˜† and while choping onions sky called our dear budhi aurat bedi didi made my day I am not active on twitter but guys who ever is please tweet to bedi to not to forget to buy her little bro rakhi or better sky's sister should get the same bracelate for bedi the one she got for chuhi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He has done t before after pb left they were in garden area and he said pooja di!!
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol like before he says Pooja Bedi di, then corrects himself and says Bedi ji, then Bedi. ๐Ÿ˜† Both times Juhi was laughing at his confusion of what to call her.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its not firsttime hat sky called pb pooja di accidntally without thinking rather this is second time this happeed! Firsttimeit was in uncensored vids while talking with juhi outside in sitting area he said poojadi n rectified poojaji hastly ๐Ÿ˜† sum1 tweet this to pb daydreamer lolzz
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: simplypurple

lol like before he says Pooja Bedi di, then corrects himself and says Bedi ji, then Bedi. ๐Ÿ˜† Both times Juhi was laughing at his confusion of what to call her.

if there was only friendship betn them, then why juhi has to laugh at both the occassion with a different face expression๐Ÿ˜† ..PB kisses worked ๐Ÿ˜‰
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lats22

if there was only friendship betn them, then why juhi has to laugh at both the occassion with a different face expression๐Ÿ˜† ..PB kisses worked ๐Ÿ˜‰

Indeed. But Sky is hoping that his calling her "di" doesn't end up losing his one sure 1 voter. I wonder if Bedi sits and keeps sending texts to save him and Juhi. ๐Ÿ˜†
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poob will commit suicide after this ek hi to mila tha use uske jaisa๐Ÿคฃ
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was a slip of tongue. but i wonder if PB will tweet defending this also ๐Ÿ˜†
nigine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
U know guys I wish someone can tweet this to her what fun it would be I know she must have watched the video herself but it would be fun hearing from the horses mouth what she thinks :p
likhnewala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nigine

U know guys I wish someone can tweet this to her what fun it would be I know she must have watched the video herself but it would be fun hearing from the horses mouth what she thinks :p

Somebody did tweet pooja bedi and she said donot worry if Sky calls me di .. Sky is Behen**od