India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

SALMAN - Puppet HOST ?

Mia1love IF-Rockerz
Mia1love
Mia1love

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I have noticed people are bashing Salman Khan  for the fact he should have just played the part of a Neutral Host. People are saying a Host is Unbiased and Fair.. Ouch

But isn't the Point of the Host to welcome viewers , introduce the show to the viewers and try to keep them engaged in the show . A Host for 99% of the time is working for the audience.. Not the contestants.. 

AS a Host it is their Job to convey the message of the Audience to the contestants in this show.. Build that bridge between audience and contestant , Welcome the AUDIENCE into the world of Bigg boss ..  ..  Hence that is why we have Saturday- AAPKA FARMAN .. AAPKA - referring to the audience . Not AAP Contestants ka farman ..Tongue

So when the Audience GotShocked Sick and Tired of Sky's behavior and Audience through SMS ,complain to Salman ..that we  want Salman to speak up .. how did that become unfair.. He said it himself .. " I am not suppose to be Here ... But i get sms saying what are they doing"... 

Salman Khan is Paid to Host the Show  not the Cheerleader ..  therefore  He is not paid to be a Puppet who Stand there smile, wave and clap for contestants when they demoralize, degrade and bully other contestants.  .. He has a mind of his Own .. He can express what he and the AUDIENCE feels .. 

If you were a Host of a program, Show , isn't it your job to welcome audience , interact with Audience , Joke around .. Keep audience interested and engaged in the show.. .. or stand , smile, clap for contestantsClap..   Just think about it from this aspect.. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68sona_cutietj_mumanns123chammakchalloBlack_kittykatReal.Madridprerna4rishav

Whatisthisss Goldie
Whatisthisss
Whatisthisss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
salman is the puppet MASTER.. bb is his puppet Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

Thrasher IF-Dazzler
Thrasher
Thrasher

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Salman did what majority of public were asking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumanns123

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Ever since Dolly Bindra kinds of people were promoted by Channel, i lost all my expectations from the show. I don't watch this as a reality show anymore. Its more like a late night fiction drama serial for me Tongue 

Salmaan can do whatever he wants ! We as a viewer have no option but to see what is being shown to us LOL  Like it, watch it  OR dont like it, dont watch it Cool

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top