SRK and SALMAN were struck in same room @ Ritesh

Posted: 12 years ago

Not Enough room for 2

Shah Rukh and Salman were stuck in the same room at Riteish's birthday bash. They picked their own corners

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at 02:06:12 AM

Friends-turned-foes Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan have been bumping into each other a little too frequently these days. While the two recently ran into each other in a Delhi bound aircraft, when SRK had to flee to avoid any uncomfortable situation, the two came very close to having a face off again at Riteish Deshmukh's birthday bash. However, at the bash held in a south Mumbai five star on December 17, SRK chose not to run away but simply steer clear of Salman's way.

Since the two stars had an ugly spat at yet another birthday party in July 2008, they have tried to time their entries and exits strategically to avoid having to face the other. Except, of course at the 3 Idiots party. However, of late, their timings seem to be failing them.

Explaining what exactly transpired between the two stars at Riteish's birthday bash, an eyewitness told Mumbai Mirror, "Shah Rukh came to Riteish's party at 1 am. His good friend Mushtaq Sheikh was with him. Shah Rukh was shocked to see Salman there."

"Shah Rukh simply went up to Riteish and wished him. He also was seen chatting to a few other Bollywood stars who are close to him," added the eyewitness.

However, Shah Rukh soon retired to a corner with friend Mushtaq Sheikh. Riteish and his fiancee Genelia D Souza joined them soon, revealed the eyewitness.

Shah Rukh, however was not the only one to feel uncomfortable. "Once Shah Rukh entered the party, Salman stopped interacting with too many people as well. He stayed put in his corner with his brothers Arbaaz and Sohail. Shirish Kunder and Sajid Nadiadwala kept them company," said the eyewitness.

For friends like Mushtaq Sheikh, who is close to both SRK and Salman, things got a bit trickier. "He did the balancing act well. He went up and spoke to Salman as well. It was a big venue so there wasn't too much of a problem," explained the eyewitness.

And unlike the in-flight fiasco, this time, it was Salman who left the party first. "Shah Rukh stayed put for a while. The tension eased after Salman left the party," informed the witness.

Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi kho jaaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
lol forget the article the pics.. lol

couldnt they find any worser pics then these
Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi kho jaaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Tere nainon ke bhoolbhulaiya mein SRK kho jaayeπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited! :)
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
πŸ€’πŸ˜† tauba tauba @2direct!
Originally posted by ruky786

πŸ€’πŸ˜† tauba tauba @2direct!

I think I better edit it out :),
I bet there was alot of tension in the room...physical, emotional, sexual, or any other type of tension. 
Surely, they can stand in extreme north south directions. it should be enough distance. In a mango person's family, there too are chances that some relatives don't get along with each other. But come another common relative's marriage function where everyone has to attend, everyone does. So what? You don't necessarily have to talk if you don't like each other or cross each other's path. I'm sure the bday room was big enough but then ofcourse, everything is made big when it comes to celebs and our welli media. *__* Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
Oh! Judging by the title, I was thinking something else. My mind works overtime πŸ˜†