Bigg Boss Season 5

dual personality (Page 3)

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehrr

Hello,

did anyone notice amar's dual personality...in the morning he was telling sky that who is andrew, and i am not his biggest fan...but when andrew was leaving he told him that my son is your biggest fan and stuff

i mean what was the reason of saying that you are not his biggest fan and stuff
his wife also said that to andrew,did you conviniently forgot that..just because his son likes him doesn't mean he has to like him too,many young kids love justin bieber and their parents absolutely hate him and call him gay..whats the big deal??Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

Originally posted by mehrr

Hello,

did anyone notice amar's dual personality...in the morning he was telling sky that who is andrew, and i am not his biggest fan...but when andrew was leaving he told him that my son is your biggest fan and stuff

i mean what was the reason of saying that you are not his biggest fan and stuff
his wife also said that to andrew,did you conviniently forgot that..just because his son likes him doesn't mean he has to like him too,many young kids love justin bieber and their parents absolutely hate him and call him gay..whats the big deal??Angry

I think i got to agree with this part. I read somewhere in updates that she asked Andrew's autograph for their kid !
wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Amar is a kind of dog that runs after anyone who throws a bone at him and then licks his feet. And then the moment you turn your back at him, he is ready to bite your behind ! Embarrassed
Modji when did he run after andrew symonds licking his feet??kindly enlightenEmbarrassedinfact its the other way around both sid and sky trying to get him on their sides..ofcourse he will see where his benefit is and go that side,he never pretends that he is here for charity no?comparing him to a dog is a little harsh and offensive,meethi churi would have been a better description.LOL
-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Amar is a kind of dog that runs after anyone who throws a bone at him and then licks his feet. And then the moment you turn your back at him, he is ready to bite your behind ! Embarrassed
Modji when did he run after andrew symonds licking his feet??kindly enlightenEmbarrassedinfact its the other way around both sid and sky trying to get him on their sides..ofcourse he will see where his benefit is and go that side,he never pretends that he is here for charity no?comparing him to a dog is a little harsh and offensive,meethi churi would have been a better description.LOL

LOL ..I always come up with these weird anologies. Pardon me LOL

But the very last week, this guys said now he is genuine friends with Sky , I mean at least from his side. And he also said he will never ever speak to Sid in his real life and won't see his face. Now all of a sudden he wants be friends with sid. I mean he can be little upfront and tell certain things on face.

I know he wants to play the game but he can confront people on face when needed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maureen100001

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Its all because Amar is a soap star. All Soapies have split personalities.
wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

LOL ..I always come up with these weird anologies. Pardon me LOL

But the very last week, this guys said now he is genuine friends with Sky , I mean at least from his side. And he also said he will never ever speak to Sid in his real life and won't see his face. Now all of a sudden he wants be friends with sid. I mean he can be little upfront and tell certain things on face.

I know he wants to play the game but he can confront people on face when needed.

thats o.k, but i think he still saved sky,so somewhere he has a heart..he could have got together with sid and nominated sky because sid hates him the most and sky would have gone out this week after salmans bashing ..also after salman called him spineless for supporting sky but he didn't turn against him..Juhi didn't want him to talk to sid and so did sky i saw  that in uncensored video but he told them on face that he will talk to whoever he wants so he had made his stand clear to them already.Smileabout sid i don't think he wants to be friends with him,just a political alliance,thats all.Smile
susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Hey there is no compulsion two people in the family have to like a person...the son may be a fan but father isint...its quite normal in most houses Shocked
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top