Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Its all because Amar is a soap star. All Soapies have split personalities.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

LOL ..I always come up with these weird anologies. Pardon me 😆

But the very last week, this guys said now he is genuine friends with Sky , I mean at least from his side. And he also said he will never ever speak to Sid in his real life and won't see his face. Now all of a sudden he wants be friends with sid. I mean he can be little upfront and tell certain things on face.

I know he wants to play the game but he can confront people on face when needed.

thats o.k, but i think he still saved sky,so somewhere he has a heart..he could have got together with sid and nominated sky because sid hates him the most and sky would have gone out this week after salmans bashing ..also after salman called him spineless for supporting sky but he didn't turn against him..Juhi didn't want him to talk to sid and so did sky i saw  that in uncensored video but he told them on face that he will talk to whoever he wants so he had made his stand clear to them already.😊about sid i don't think he wants to be friends with him,just a political alliance,thats all.😊
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey there is no compulsion two people in the family have to like a person...the son may be a fan but father isint...its quite normal in most houses 😲

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

So U agree that whatever they are showing is not their real self  n it might be manipulated to show someone negative or positive.
That also implies that everyone is nice person , so why do we get mad at people when they behave certain way in a show.😉

main ne sab ke lye hamesha se yehi bola hain!!! Just enjoy the show not judging the people!!😊

Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

Rohit verma was better than this guy,dogla insaan hai ye,kabhi kisi ka nahi ho sakta.

then dollybindra ,raja n krk are angel infront of sky !!!😆🤣
everyone there having dual personality  , its only big boss himself who does not have any kind of personality...
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😡

Originally posted by: shonamona

everyone there having dual personality  , its only big boss himself who does not have any kind of personality...

he is gone case sleeping in a trash can or whatsoever can't see anything cant hear anything just playing like a puppet of sallu miya 😡 what an loser

Originally posted by: bonny05

😡

he is gone case sleeping in a trash can or whatsoever can't see anything cant hear anything just playing like a puppet of sallu miya 😡 what an loser

this season big boss has got another good job because of which he is less active this season.