India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Mirchi M vs Masala J: who will win?

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was a hilarous start of the week. I absolutely enjoyed each and every scene in today's episode. There was so much bonding everywhere WinkLOL... be it ManVeer bonding, Dadisahab-Uday bonding, Vijay-Unnati bonding, Moniya-Unnati bonding, Vijay - Moniya bonding and last but the most important J and Moniya bonding which started off perfectly. I now have no doubt about their relationship - they are too alike to be anything but sisters! LOL

The first round has definitely been won by Moniya and seems like she will win the second round too judging from the precap (I am already looking forward to doing the Written update for tomorrow WinkLOL)All the girls and Vijay are jumping around and screaming their lungs out seeing those few roaches and our pyari Moniya looked as if she found the perfect torturing device for her choti si, pyari si sister J and brother Vijay
ROFL ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suecniniiOmaRamdassWinterFire

WinterFire IF-Sizzlerz
WinterFire
WinterFire

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
yes.. it looks like mirchi manyata will win tomrrow... how she laughed wen she saw everyone jumping around cuz of those cokoroaches lol

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top