Power pack episode!!!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I love you Sandhya your such a a fighter!!!  Star of the episode!! ⭐️⭐️Hate Meena of course!!! 😑😑Could of killed her today what a heartless woman!! 😑  Happy that Sandhya didnt fall into the trap of siding Meena! Well Done Sandhya for supporting the truth!! πŸ˜†So glad Bhabo heard them it was god sent the fact she was fasting for Vikram as well there is a bhagwan!!! ⭐️ When bhabo slapped Meena I just laughed continuosly for 5 minutes!!! πŸ˜† What a show!! πŸ˜› Shame there wasnt a lot of surya today it was needed after all that tension and Bhabo's slap! πŸ˜† Maybe tommorow!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 

Hit the chaska meter guys were getting closer to the top 10 big jump of 3 this week FANTASTIC!! πŸ‘So excited for the next few tracks hope Sandhya's education track goes well and Bhabo and Suraj understand her dreams!! πŸ˜• Anyways enough of me yabbling on about DABH which i am all fida over!! Bye guys!! Feel free to comment and remember to like please for DABH!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved today's epi... Sandhya was wonderful but the star of the day was definitely  Bhabho.. she was simply fantastic.. her dialogues/mannerisms.. were too good.. I loved how she explained her predicament with the use of a metaphor.. and the best part was the pain she was capable of portraying for her family even a bit for Meena as she was stating her punishment.. it was a fantastic epi..

I just have to add Vikram was as expected a jerk.. I knew he would never accept being an accomplice but the surprise on Meena's face was amusing.. she really expected something from him.. although at that moment I could not help but feel for her a bit after all both should have been punished..

Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent epi.  Loved Bhabho's performance and was very happy when she praised Sandhya.  Sandhya did not expect all this.  She just wanted Meena to apologize and get things right.  She was definitely feeling guilty for Meena.  Bhabho is right but would have been better if she had realized about her laadla Vikki too for whom she was fasting.

Looking forward to today's epi.