India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CVs Inconsistencies (Page 3)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
So true n logical, but dear logical n cv's , rare combination, hard to find. ROFL

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I suspend my disbelief else believe me I wont be watching this serial. Even i find it jarring many a time on my personal fantasyWink and try to overlook.
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
there is so much to be told and CVs must get RAHSI'S stories straight

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015_Dazzling_

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
 Prakash brothers missing

I miss them all, when will they all appear together? really want each one of them to be engaged too, imagine a house full of prakash brothers and wives

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Angels11 IF-Rockerz
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

So on the one hand I applaud CVs for doing a great job of gracefully exiting LA. But I see several inconsistencies in the overall screenplay.

LA must be an orphan
There is no one representing her or speaking on her behalf. No one attends from her side of the family?

Gupta's have no relatives
Another startling oddity is that Gupta's didnt invite any family from their side. No mamaji, phupha ji or some other ji??

Engagement is usually done at the girl's house
Perhaps they didnt want it done at gupta's given its cramped quarters? how about a banquet hall, perhaps too expensive.

RM's have no relatives
Oh and they dont have relatives either, no extended family, not even family friends. The only friends these guys have is Mamiji's ghaati friends!!

Prakash brothers missing
I miss them all, when will they all appear together? really want each one of them to be engaged too, imagine a house full of prakash brothers and wives

No Media coverage?
A few months ago media as all agog over ASR's engagement and now not a squeak? How come the paparazzi wasn't jostling outside the house for coverage of the engagement?

I hope the CVs tie these ends together for tighter screenplay.

FEAR NOT! Only v viewers r always consistent. v always consistently discard our brains bef switching on the TV at 8:00 PM IST. I ve already spent enuf time on listing out all the IPKKNDisms long back. Now i just lean on the bed, switch off my brains & sometimes even my eyes & ears wen Nandkishore, Payal or AnJHAli come on screen.

u s'd do the same dear!

Go to top