serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So on the one hand I applaud CVs for doing a great job of gracefully exiting LA. But I see several inconsistencies in the overall screenplay.

LA must be an orphan
There is no one representing her or speaking on her behalf. No one attends from her side of the family?

Gupta's have no relatives
Another startling oddity is that Gupta's didnt invite any family from their side. No mamaji, phupha ji or some other ji??

Engagement is usually done at the girl's house
Perhaps they didnt want it done at gupta's given its cramped quarters? how about a banquet hall, perhaps too expensive.

RM's have no relatives
Oh and they dont have relatives either, no extended family, not even family friends. The only friends these guys have is Mamiji's ghaati friends!!

Prakash brothers missing
I miss them all, when will they all appear together? really want each one of them to be engaged too, imagine a house full of prakash brothers and wives

No Media coverage?
A few months ago media as all agog over ASR's engagement and now not a squeak? How come the paparazzi wasn't jostling outside the house for coverage of the engagement?

I hope the CVs tie these ends together for tighter screenplay.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

So on the one hand I applaud CVs for doing a great job of gracefully exiting LA. But I see several inconsistencies in the overall screenplay.

LA must be an orphan

There is no one representing her or speaking on her behalf. No one attends from her side of the family?

PRECISELY!! Ridiculous - remember her reaction when ASR wanted the engagement the next day? ''Oh my family can't come so quickly'' etc etc!!

Another startling oddity is that Gupta's didnt invite any family from their side. No mamaji, phupha ji or some other ji??

Another good observation - guess 'extras' cost money for the PH. They already skimp enough with using RM as 'restaurant/cafe' when it suits...lol πŸ€£

Perhaps they didnt want it done at gupta's given its cramped quarters? how about a banquet hall, perhaps too expensive.

Too expensive for ASR??! Or too expensive for our money-conscious PH? πŸ˜†

RM's have no relatives

Oh and they dont have relatives either, no extended family, not even family friends. The only friends these guys have is Mamiji's ghaati friends!!

Great point! You are on a roll. πŸ˜‰

Prakash brothers missing

I miss them all, when will they all appear together? really want each one of them to be engaged too, imagine a house full of prakash brothers and wives

HP is heartbroken after his designs on Khushi did not come to fruition. Reality appears to be MORE money saving tactics by the PH. πŸ˜‘

No Media coverage?

A few months ago media as all agog over ASR's engagement and now not a squeak? How come the paparazzi wasn't jostling outside the house for coverage of the engagement?

Funny how the media has simply vanished into thin air after that initial introduction to ASR.

Couldn't agree more. Poor showing from the CVs on these aspects. Disappointing. πŸ˜•

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

LA must be an orphan

RM's have no relatives

Prakash brothers missing

No Media coverage?

@ blue - is what stood for me the mostπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CVs develop selective memory loss whenever convenient to them and assume that we viewers will not remember or connect the dots!
serialjunkie thumbnail
oh! they dont know we viewers have hawk eyes, we observe and note every thing right down from every single whisker on Barun's handsome face to the diameter of Khushi's pom-poms.

No sir, they can't fool us that easily. heres more

LOL...I started out in this forum by counting the inconsistencies in the script and was shushed saying don't ask for logic in this world of Hindi soaps...Awesome post.. Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Haan, true, logic doesnt matter for these shows. But sometimes my brain wakes up and wants to know why why why the CVs missed some things. Then i make the post and then my brain goes back to its slumber.

Aaj mujhe daura pada hai, is liye this post. πŸ˜†
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
La parents and relatives missing was the worst..wasnt she worried about it when her engagement was announced
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

La parents and relatives missing was the worst..wasnt she worried about it when her engagement was announced

I wrote the exact same thing on another thread elsewhere !!

😑

msg1 thumbnail
LA must be an orphan

That's what I thought. Wasn't she the one who was earlier worried that no one from her side would be able to attend the engagement.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
if we think about all these inconsistensies, we will realize we are dumbs..or what do they think of us...spending money to watch this?!?!

overlook...you will be happier