Has Ram stopped dieting? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Just do one BIG FAVOUR TO YOUR FANS... Ram Kapoor... Weight or Weight Loss either is fine with me...

JUST QUIT SMOKING!!!! and have nothing more to ask from you...
guyz u forget one thing.. Ram playing 40+ older man not a college student/lover boy type.. in reality most of the men in 40's look like ram.. so plz friends stop criticizing ram.. in his off screen photos he looking thinner.. may be the camera angles showing ram fatter in BALH..
First of all, this post was not about criticizing Ram Kapoor.

Secondly, everyone's saying RK looks slim off-camera. It's how he looks on the show that matters. And he looks bad, especially in the close-ups. I like the actor but that doesn't mean I have to like everything about him.

And how many posts can there be oohing & aahing about Ram-Priya chemistry? There have to be other topics for a healthy discussion to happen.

The complaint about there being no discussions is only because the story has been moving at a snail's pace due to the HM in Australia & the rest of the family in India.

Just my personal opinion.
Edited by hamzanuha - 12 years ago
As his well wisher I think I have the right to voice my concern.  If not in this forum where as I do not have personal access but want to convey my concern...
Originally posted by tintiny

As his well wisher I think I have the right to voice my concern.  If not in this forum where as I do not have personal access but want to convey my concern...

Tintiny, totally agree with you. Same here.

Agree that u can voice ur concern.. But its just that how many topics about the same topic yaar... More than the show everyone opening a topic about Ram's weight... Come on, The man is fat... Give him some time.. He knows what his fans feel.

Even when he was there with his fans at the mall this sunday , ppl questioned him about his weight. His answer was when he was a fitness freak, no one gave him work and now he has loads, so y should he reduce? He has a point, but ofcourse i do want him to reduce weight.

Ram looks thinner offscreen and he's shown differently on the show. if u are talking about his looks in the show, he can't be blamed for what the cameras show.

And about discussions, its not necessary to discuss only about RaYa chemistry. There are other characters in the show. For instance, Nuts character is taking a new dimension and so many things happening in the show about which healthy discussions can happen.

Its just rather than going personal about the actors, it will be better if we stick to the show, characters, story line, acting and other things related to the show.

No offences meant. Its hurting to see so many posts on Ram's weight issues again and again.
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Agree that u can voice ur concern.. But its just that how many topics about the same topic yaar... More than the show everyone opening a topic about Ram's weight... Come on, The man is fat... Give him some time.. He knows what his fans feel.

Even when he was there with his fans at the mall this sunday , ppl questioned him about his weight. His answer was when he was a fitness freak, no one gave him work and now he has loads, so y should he reduce? He has a point, but ofcourse i do want him to reduce weight.

Ram looks thinner offscreen and he's shown differently on the show. if u are talking about his looks in the show, he can't be blamed for what the cameras show.

And about discussions, its not necessary to discuss only about RaYa chemistry. There are other characters in the show. For instance, Nuts character is taking a new dimension and so many things happening in the show about which healthy discussions can happen.

Its just rather than going personal about the actors, it will be better if we stick to the show, characters, story line, acting and other things related to the show.

No offences meant. Its hurting to see so many posts on Ram's weight issues again and again.
i wish there was a love button on the post !!
Hope gohil 1 is right the track moves more sweeter later on so that he listens to Priya and sheds down and real love track starts after the confusion and misunderstandings of Ape then the real hm and the real love of RAYA hope so...waiting eagerly for that one instead of Kadoos and Rude Ram