Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Has Ram stopped dieting? (Page 2)

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Lets not bother too much about his weight na... Ofcourse i'm worried about it.. Hope he take cares of it.. But seriously, there are so many topics on his weight issue which i don't think needs to be discussed here. He definitely looks thinner in the offscreen pics taken with fans this sunday.. May be body suit or camera angle.. not sure.. but i think we should put an end to this discussion. Hope Ram takes care of his health

Totally agree with you,Mariamars

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everavivakirk

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Lets not bother too much about his weight na... Ofcourse i'm worried about it.. Hope he take cares of it.. But seriously, there are so many topics on his weight issue which i don't think needs to be discussed here. He definitely looks thinner in the offscreen pics taken with fans this sunday.. May be body suit or camera angle.. not sure.. but i think we should put an end to this discussion. Hope Ram takes care of his health

Totally agree with you,Mariamars
exactly it is topics like these that put ppl oof from repsonsding to the forum. i am really amazed at the way there are so many problems, there are posts crticising, body doubles, priyas way of lecturing, rams anger, rams behaviour, slow falling in love, rams weight, apeksha, scene shot and what not . ... where is the discussion guys? pls if we have a moderator make three sticky one ram is fat, body doubles, apeksha. after that the forum will be much more fun to use.

why dont we have DOTW or GOW in our forums?

sadffi-MariaMars-

haribol79 Goldie
haribol79
haribol79

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Just do one BIG FAVOUR TO YOUR FANS... Ram Kapoor... Weight or Weight Loss either is fine with me...

JUST QUIT SMOKING!!!! and have nothing more to ask from you...

sadffi-MariaMars-

Mithra28 Goldie
Mithra28
Mithra28

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
guyz u forget one thing.. Ram playing 40+ older man not a college student/lover boy type.. in reality most of the men in 40's look like ram.. so plz friends stop criticizing ram.. in his off screen photos he looking thinner.. may be the camera angles showing ram fatter in BALH..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79leo4eversadffiavivakirk-MariaMars-

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
First of all, this post was not about criticizing Ram Kapoor.

Secondly, everyone's saying RK looks slim off-camera. It's how he looks on the show that matters. And he looks bad, especially in the close-ups. I like the actor but that doesn't mean I have to like everything about him.

And how many posts can there be oohing & aahing about Ram-Priya chemistry? There have to be other topics for a healthy discussion to happen.

The complaint about there being no discussions is only because the story has been moving at a snail's pace due to the HM in Australia & the rest of the family in India.

Just my personal opinion.

Edited by hamzanuha - 20 December 2011 at 12:35am
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
As his well wisher I think I have the right to voice my concern.  If not in this forum where as I do not have personal access but want to convey my concern...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

As his well wisher I think I have the right to voice my concern.  If not in this forum where as I do not have personal access but want to convey my concern...

Tintiny, totally agree with you. Same here.
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Agree that u can voice ur concern.. But its just that how many topics about the same topic yaar... More than the show everyone opening a topic about Ram's weight... Come on, The man is fat... Give him some time.. He knows what his fans feel.

Even when he was there with his fans at the mall this sunday , ppl questioned him about his weight. His answer was when he was a fitness freak, no one gave him work and now he has loads, so y should he reduce? He has a point, but ofcourse i do want him to reduce weight.

Ram looks thinner offscreen and he's shown differently on the show. if u are talking about his looks in the show, he can't be blamed for what the cameras show.

And about discussions, its not necessary to discuss only about RaYa chemistry. There are other characters in the show. For instance, Nuts character is taking a new dimension and so many things happening in the show about which healthy discussions can happen.

Its just rather than going personal about the actors, it will be better if we stick to the show, characters, story line, acting and other things related to the show.

No offences meant. Its hurting to see so many posts on Ram's weight issues again and again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithra28leo4eversadffi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index