Posted: 12 years ago
Did anyone notice when Sky was cutting vegetables

And the 3 members of the BULLY gang were having a conversation about SID

When Sky said he will use your career against you.

Sunny showed her big headed personality again.🤢

When she said. He doesn't know who i am outside 😲

What is this suppose to be a threat?

Why is everyone threatning the poor Sid?? 😡

Just because Sid doesn't have a strong background or anyone to give him a hand?? 😡

This comment of Sunny was really offensive.

Just put yourself in Sid's place people. Put all the arguments aside but the threats. I will be really offended if it was said about me 😡

Originally posted by dude82

If sid wins they can hang themselves...
😡

🤣
I agree...sid never once even behind her back say anything wrong about her profession...it is sky who brings up everyone's past not sid...even in the uncensored video she tells sid i dont wanna be friends with you because you will use my past agaisnt me and then the next sec she is like sky and juhi dont influence my decisions...i just hope sid wins...it will be the biggest blow on their facess...i dont what connections sunny has that she said that...but they are so disgusting for picking on sid
guys!!! Juhi, Sky ,Amar and Sunny all are helping Sid to win BB5 by bullying him!!Edited by shahzur2010 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shahzur2010

guys!!! Juhi, Sky ,Amar and Sunny all are helping Sid to win BB5

I totally agree with you...we all know there is no way sky or sunny is going to win...they might just give sky a car like they did with ashmit and that is it...juhi wanted to save herself from nominations every week but in the process lost the 1st prize totally...it is between sid and amar...as much i liked mehak it wont be fair if she wins coz manipulation or no manipulation she did go out so it makes no sense for her to win...i dont mind if she is in top 3 and gets a good prize but for me sid or amar is the winner..
who is she outside??? is it a matter of pride who she is outside?? what kind of threat is that??she thinks no end to herself.. narcissist, she needs a reality check on herself...she is not respected anywhere, be in US or India..she is there cos of her controversies and thats nothing to be proud of!! 
Edited by VAZ2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by VAZ2011

who is she outside??? is it a matter of pride who she is outside?? what kind of threat is that??she thinks no end to herself.. narcissist, she needs a reality check on herself...she is not respected anywhere, be in US or India..she is there cos of her controversies and thats nothing to be proud of!! 

well said. 👏

She actually does need someone to show her a mirror.

Sky said to her that Sid will use her profession against her. In actual fact Sid didn't say that. This was something running across Sky's mind.

If Sky can be so cheap to dig up Mahek's past and to tell Shradha that she does low class dance shows as well as telling PM that she is from bankok then I wonder what he will be thinking about Sunny. And yes he has revealed what is in his mind about Sunny by putting this allegation on Sid.

I really hope Sky fights with Sunny. That would be fun to watch. Zeher he Zeher ko maar sakta hai 😛

Originally posted by Luv4games

I totally agree with you...we all know there is no way sky or sunny is going to win...they might just give sky a car like they did with ashmit and that is it...juhi wanted to save herself from nominations every week but in the process lost the 1st prize totally...it is between sid and amar...as much i liked mehak it wont be fair if she wins coz manipulation or no manipulation she did go out so it makes no sense for her to win...i dont mind if she is in top 3 and gets a good prize but for me sid or amar is the winner..
     How is it fair if Sid or amar win when they both came late in the bb house as well,for me mahek or pm deserve to win as they both been through a lot in that house,now that pm is not there I hope mahek wins :D most deserving contestant! SIDS okay! But because of his past abuse on the girls dunno if he could win it now.If sunny amar Sid and sky can make the top 5 by coming late in the show than why cant mahek come? maheks been there from day one plus her eviction was so unfair,mahek should win for sure! There wasn't any wildcard entry for evicted contestants so now is the right time to do it otherwise it won't be fair for them like all the other seasons in bb an evicted contestant should be back! so everything's fair in love and war! Edited by MissJohnAbraham - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MissJohnAbraham

How is it fair if Sid or amar win when they both came late in the bb house as well,for me mahek or pm deserve to win as they both been through a lot in that house,now that pm is not there I hope mahek wins :D most deserving contestant! SIDS okay! But because of his past abuse on the girls dunno if he could win it now.it's not fair if sunny amar Sid and sky can make the top 5 by coming late in the show and mahek can't come a person that's been there from day one plus her eviction was so unfair,mahek should win for sure! There wasn't any wildcard entry for evicted contestants so now is the right time to do it otherwise it won't be fair for them like all the other seasons in bb an evicted contestant should be back! so everything's fair in love and war!

yes it is not fair but pooja mishra screwed herself by getting physical whether that was a small push or whatever otherwise she would definitely be the winner...mehak is out so it is not fair to get a second chance and come back and win...so of the remaining ones only sid and amar deserve it...i have nothing agaisnt mehak i like her but she got out and lost her chance...they cant just bring all the old contestants back...
sorry honey you need to wake up and smell the coffee Sid is no angel and is not faithful either.  He is playing a game too.