Ms. Gupta : Lady with Brain

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
hehe 😆, sometimes i wonder ðŸ¤” : if khushi wasn't here , whaaat  would we be ?
she's so superb yaaar <3$ OMG , the waaay she handles arnav is a must seee thing 🤣
when she comes infront of him : he's like possessed byy her😆🤣 he caan't see anyone else
and he's totally forced to listen to her :) haaaye mrs.arnav singh raizada : tussi to greaat ho 🤗

now thaat lavanya will leave : the signal will finally be greeen😃 : iss liye Mr.Arnav Singh raizada , rush to your princess before another prince charming comes in🤣
there are a lot of guuy in the line as a new guy is gonna come🤣😆😆

ab Aaayaga maza : Mr Raizada hoga majboor , apne pyaaar ka izhaaar karne ka
So excited🤗 aren't you guys ?

😆

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

hehe 😆, sometimes i wonder ðŸ¤” : if khushi wasn't here , whaaat  would we be ?
she's so superb yaaar <3$ OMG , the waaay she handles arnav is a must seee thing 🤣
when she comes infront of him : he's like possessed byy her😆🤣 he caan't see anyone else
and he's totally forced to listen to her :) haaaye mrs.arnav singh raizada : tussi to greaat ho 🤗

now thaat lavanya will leave : the signal will finally be greeen😃 : iss liye Mr.Arnav Singh raizada , rush to your princess before another prince charming comes in🤣
there are a lot of guuy in the line as a new guy is gonna come🤣😆😆

ab Aaayaga maza : Mr Raizada hoga majboor , apne pyaaar ka izhaaar karne ka
So excited🤗 aren't you guys ?

😆

Nice post Miss ðŸ˜ƒ

@bold, ðŸ¤£ yeah the guys include JP, OP, HP, waiter, the new guy and the great ASR ðŸ¤£
Bechara ASR, look at his competitors while in business he is a tycoon ðŸ¤£

And I am excited as well ðŸ¤—

Vera thumbnail
I don't know about ms Gupta being a lady with a brain. A lady with brain should worry more about letting Arnav know about Shyam than to worry about La's broken engagement.  ... Cvs ...what are they doing?

But you are right that Arnav cannot see anyone else when kkg is there. He loves it especially when she is dancing😆
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi will be fine, she needs to find something more to do than train hapless Londoners and play matchmaker. how about chikankari business or sweets catering...