Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it was a hilarious episode
BiggestDEKfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
UDAY!!!!!! and UDAY!!! ðŸ˜³ was the best thing in the ep and even unatti trying to explain manyata ðŸ˜Š
Nadia123 thumbnail
I thought Unnati-Manyata interaction was great. I also think that despite being a Royal, Unnati is not a spoilt brat like Jay or Uday - she is genuine and that is why she has been the first one to actually talk sense with Manyata - I am surprised that the Royals dont understand that it is a very big upheavel for Manyata and she needs lots of love and affection to adjust to this new home. I think there needs to be more Komal Manyata scenes also to show Manyata how much she has missed by not having a mum.  Also, even though Raj Mata is very wise, it is unfair of her to leave Manyata with Jai coz Manyata says things as they are but Jay is very shrewd and sly. I am shocked that Jai's so called friends are being disrespectful to Manyata as well.

But like somebody said, Manyata will be the princess that everyone likes coz she was talking to the servants as a friend as well and she made them smile.
-Xpress- thumbnail
Poor me i missed the episode... but will try to catch up with it throught youtube...

but i read the written update.. truely the episode was awesome...

WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ pam_angel .. i knew what u mean 😊