Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

WORST BB SEASON 5!!!!!! (Page 2)

Mia1love IF-Rockerz
Mia1love
Mia1love

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahzur2010

THIS SEASON SUCKS WITHOUT ANY DECENT CELEBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Completely agree . Only if Andrew was a contestant . I would love to see him  his journey from day 1 to 100 ..  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25lippiShahZur

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I have been watching BB since season 2 which I liked the most. Coming back to Season 5 it is the worst. It all started because of DB. Also the contestants in there are no fools they saw in season 4 how some people liked DB because she was fighting. Their beliefs got more feet to it when they saw the contestants who were creating more drama in terms of fights were kept in the show and others were eliminated. Also the fact that Sky was brought in spite of him being always titled as hot headed and bad boy. If the eliminations were done by public they are to blame if by BB team then it is them to be blamed the way this show has evolved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by small_boss5

i miss bb 4 seriosly,

me and my family were talking abt the last season and the end of the story was dat in the last they had more tasks to do bb kept them always busy and they hardly got time to fight in the house and this time they got less tasks k baar baar sabke chehre dekh kar thak chuke and they start to fight, which r always baseless

I was searching BB 5 yesterday on you tube , but I got last year episode whereupon Farah khan watching them perform on Munni and Shiela , really enjoyed it and felt that this season really gone bad!!!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi

forums_girl Senior Member
forums_girl
forums_girl

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
BB5 sucks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lippiShahZur

FreeHit Newbie
FreeHit
FreeHit

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
for me this is the 2nd best season after season 2

so much entertainment
VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
This season not only had worst celebrities ever but also Bigg Boss was too small to act on so called "niyam ke ulanghan" all niyams like nomination discussions and talking inenglish were broken time and again and zero action from BB...

All those twists for nominations, just pointed out that the evil gang is favored over not so evil individuals...

thirdly how ridiculous tasks were introduced barring rajneeti and jailer task...every other task was lousy and specially after Sunny entered...

I could go on and on and on about the flaws of BB5 but no use now..show is ending and my Mahek is still out..and I am still cribbing about voting lines being closed this week...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaShahZur

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

This season not only had worst celebrities ever but also Bigg Boss was too small to act on so called "niyam ke ulanghan" all niyams like nomination discussions and talking inenglish were broken time and again and zero action from BB...

All those twists for nominations, just pointed out that the evil gang is favored over not so evil individuals...

thirdly how ridiculous tasks were introduced barring rajneeti and jailer task...every other task was lousy and specially after Sunny entered...

I could go on and on and on about the flaws of BB5 but no use now..show is ending and my Mahek is still out..and I am still cribbing about voting lines being closed this week...Angry

I really wanted Mehak to win , just hope Mehak comes back instead of fake nomination!!!
FreeHit Newbie
FreeHit
FreeHit

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I have watched all 5 seasons

season 2 was the best, then after that this season was the best

Mahek Zindabad

Go to top