Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: small_boss5

i miss bb 4 seriosly,

me and my family were talking abt the last season and the end of the story was dat in the last they had more tasks to do bb kept them always busy and they hardly got time to fight in the house and this time they got less tasks k baar baar sabke chehre dekh kar thak chuke and they start to fight, which r always baseless

I was searching BB 5 yesterday on you tube , but I got last year episode whereupon Farah khan watching them perform on Munni and Shiela , really enjoyed it and felt that this season really gone bad!!!🤢
FreeHit thumbnail
for me this is the 2nd best season after season 2

so much entertainment
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This season not only had worst celebrities ever but also Bigg Boss was too small to act on so called "niyam ke ulanghan" all niyams like nomination discussions and talking inenglish were broken time and again and zero action from BB...

All those twists for nominations, just pointed out that the evil gang is favored over not so evil individuals...

thirdly how ridiculous tasks were introduced barring rajneeti and jailer task...every other task was lousy and specially after Sunny entered...

I could go on and on and on about the flaws of BB5 but no use now..show is ending and my Mahek is still out..and I am still cribbing about voting lines being closed this week...😡

ShahZur thumbnail
Originally posted by: VAZ2011

This season not only had worst celebrities ever but also Bigg Boss was too small to act on so called "niyam ke ulanghan" all niyams like nomination discussions and talking inenglish were broken time and again and zero action from BB...

All those twists for nominations, just pointed out that the evil gang is favored over not so evil individuals...

thirdly how ridiculous tasks were introduced barring rajneeti and jailer task...every other task was lousy and specially after Sunny entered...

I could go on and on and on about the flaws of BB5 but no use now..show is ending and my Mahek is still out..and I am still cribbing about voting lines being closed this week...😡

I really wanted Mehak to win , just hope Mehak comes back instead of fake nomination!!!
FreeHit thumbnail
I have watched all 5 seasons

season 2 was the best, then after that this season was the best

Mahek Zindabad
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes All previous seasons had some decent contestants staying till late in d show but this season has such bad contestants that the choice for winner is b/w worse and worst 👎🏼
boredsoul thumbnail
Watched all the seasons , for me season 1 was best and arshad warsi best host
Stopped watching bb3 coz of vindus antics but still liked tenaaz & krk
Bb4 picked up steam after db entry but soon became stale , still we had ashmit & veena to entertain to us
entry of sky & then sunny ruined this season for me
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

THIS SEASON SUCKS WITHOUT ANY DECENT CELEBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still we r watching😆
ShahZur thumbnail
I REALLY DO NOT WATCH IT NOW
Because of Having Low Class Mehak.