Host ki double waat???????

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when sanju and sallu said double waat I always thought contestants waat but, turned out this season host ki double waat.
 specially, salmaans after his entry into house and speech.
both in housemates and public had equally bashed him enough.
all the house mates except (sid daarpuke) has insulted salman .
even people outside are bashing him for his unnecessary bashaan
and sanju, ko bhi public has not accepted him as host and sky and sho has also insulted him enough.
sho called both hosts partial as they supported mahek once.
and sky walked away.

so, this season host ka laag gaya double waatπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just cant understand why ppl always bash the honest ppl and support fake ppl

both of them r god father's of bollywood
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Right...This show has gifted insult  or Fame to everyone...Every contestant is bashed ...excluding Raga , gulabo . Rest all got insulted and Hosts were also not spared...as well...

But Let me tell you just three weeks are left..After the show ends in it will take another 3 weeks ..when people will forget everything...and just names will be remembered..nothing else.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
It was ONLY N ONLY Sky's MAHA vaat.. And to some extent, PoM's..

Baaki kisika toh mujhe laga nahi.. These losers I mean housemates keep crying abt every damn thing, like PoB used to cry 'Mahek-Sallu' link blah blah.. And now also she is crying..

Sky and the NASTY gang have the habit of insulting the WHOLE world.. So it really doesnt matter to anybody πŸ‘πŸΌ At the end of the day, it's THEM who lost respect, support and everything from audience and the whole forum are bashing them right n left πŸ‘πŸΌ
larki_punjaban thumbnail
for the 1st time i like sara's comment, hehehehe
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please speak for yourself..who is everyone here?? which public has bashed Salman??? Barring few sky's fans everyone I have spoken to has appreciated his efforts to stop the madness...make threads and put your view points in it, dont use words like public and everyone. I am part of public and everyone, and I LOVED what Salman did on Saturday..too late nonetheless was done!!!
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Right...This show has gifted insult  or Fame to everyone...Every contestant is bashed ...excluding Raga , gulabo . Rest all got insulted and Hosts were also not spared...as well...

But Let me tell you just three weeks are left..After the show ends in it will take another 3 weeks ..when people will forget everything...and just names will be remembered..nothing else.

good one sara...after a long timeπŸ˜› πŸ€—its been some time!!!πŸ˜‰
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
to me vaat lagna happens in face to face convo
not behind ones back

when some1 will go and tell Sanjay n Sallu on their face that what they did was wring thn I will take it as a vaat :p

until thn vaat toh contestants ki hi lagi hai

and am glad abt it! finally some1 to tell them they don't seem smart but jungli losers! :p

larki_punjaban thumbnail
for me vaat means, that if u show someone the mirror and make the person to walk in the right way
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alia

to me vaat lagna happens in face to face convo
not behind ones back

when some1 will go and tell Sanjay n Sallu on their face that what they did was wring thn I will take it as a vaat :p

until thn vaat toh contestants ki hi lagi hai

and am glad abt it! finally some1 to tell them they don't seem smart but jungli losers! :p

And is salman blind to not see what everyone is talking about him πŸ˜†