Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

KriYa SPS' parenst in true sense (Page 3)

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Lallantop postClapTotally agree with uTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chilly

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Superb post... Clap  totally agree with u that KP should adopt Smr legally since they truly care for him more than his own father.. 

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovekriyan

lallantop postClapClapClap...completely agred...but still want kriya own baby bcoz even though kriya sees and loves samar as their own and samar also loves his ma and chachu very much der is still a risk that ss and kn will and can at anytime separate samar frm kriya saying samar is not their kid...then kriya will b alone.Cry...

Hi!

there are a lot of families where they have both a biological and an adopted child, and they love them both equally (Remember Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham!). I believe that once they fully secure SPS as their adopted son (Once the Meneka track is over, SS knows too that P has raised the child well so far. He just doesn't like when she is against him and thakur ways.), then they will have a sibling for SPS to play with! Now wouldn't that be just lovely? Imagine a baby girl for Kriya, and teh protective big bro SPS!
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshdgr8

I HATE SAMMAR COZ YE LRKA KRISHNA OR PRATIGYA K BACHY MAN DIWAR Bn k khada hua hai.  un ka apna baby dikhana chaheye tha na k kisi or ka. krishna pratigya ko kitna pyar krta tha but pratigya ki waja sy usy kitna bada compromise krna pada.     thats i hate this lil boy

Seems that you just want attention. I do not want hate posts in my thread. It's shameful to see how much hatred you have for an unfortunate child who has drunkard for a father, an insane mother, and a wicked step-mom. Place yourself in his situation, and then think instead of being so selfish and self centred.
lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

lallantop postClapClapClap...completely agred...but still want kriya own baby bcoz even though kriya sees and loves samar as their own and samar also loves his ma and chachu very much der is still a risk that ss and kn will and can at anytime separate samar frm kriya saying samar is not their kid...then kriya will b alone.Cry...

Hi!

there are a lot of families where they have both a biological and an adopted child, and they love them both equally (Remember Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham!). I believe that once they fully secure SPS as their adopted son (Once the Meneka track is over, SS knows too that P has raised the child well so far. He just doesn't like when she is against him and thakur ways.), then they will have a sibling for SPS to play with! Now wouldn't that be just lovely? Imagine a baby girl for Kriya, and teh protective big bro SPS!
it wud b truly great if kriya legally adopt samar...but i dont think ss and kn will allow it...they r just waiting for a reason to separate samar frm kriya...it wud just b lovely to see samar as a caring big bro..i really love kriyaS bonding...and samar really looks like krish

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Hi!

it wud b truly great if kriya legally adopt samar...but i dont think ss and kn will allow it...they r just waiting for a reason to separate samar frm kriya...it wud just b lovely to see samar as a caring big bro..i really love kriyaS bonding...and samar really looks like krish

1. KN doesn't really care about SPS. He's just into women.

2. SS cares about SPS, and once the old man knows Meneka's antics, he'll waste no time in handing SPS back to Prats. And then I think K will be like he wants to take official custody of SPS, as of what happened before because he doesn't want SPS' future to be threatened.

let's hope for the best!
lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Hi!

2. SS cares about SPS, and once the old man knows Meneka's antics, he'll waste no time in handing SPS back to Prats. And then I think K will be like he wants to take official custody of SPS, as of what happened before because he doesn't want SPS' future to be threatened.

let's hope for the best!

ya lets hope for the best...but i dont think legal custody is possible since wen kesar becomes allrite it wont b fair for her as kesar will lose all rights on her child...but yes after menaka fiasco and till kesar becomes allrite samar will b with kriya...ss will handover all responsiblities to kriya and they will take it unconditionally
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Hi!

let's hope for the best!

ya lets hope for the best...but i dont think legal custody is possible since wen kesar becomes allrite it wont b fair for her as kesar will lose all rights on her child...but yes after menaka fiasco and till kesar becomes allrite samar will b with kriya...ss will handover all responsiblities to kriya and they will take it unconditionally

Well even if Kesar becomes alright, I am sure they will sort it out. However, I still think that Kesar would want KriYa's influence on SPS. Both will love SPS equally and won't contest. Prats isn't the type to take away Kesar's rights. She will expalin to Kesar, and I'm sure kesar will understand the circumstances.

pearlali

Go to top